• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru: Coronzon Transduality/Causality Manipulation Addition

unknown.png
unknown.png
Off of these 2 scans, I believe Coronzon should be granted some form of Transduality.
unknown.png

And off of this scan I believe she should have causality manipulation.

Last edited:
I just realized, this would give all magic users within ToAru limited causality manipulation (if this is accepted).

I am not sure about the second one personally, ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶r̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶s̶̶e̶̶e̶̶m̶̶s̶ ̶g̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶. I remember reading that a while back, but it was never really expanded upon it, was it?

Last edited:
I am not sure about the second one personally, but the first one seems good. I remember reading that a while back, but it was never really expanded upon it, was it?
The tree's are a metaphysical dualism, so I dont even think it really needed to be expanded upon.

unknown.png
unknown.png
Off of these 2 scans, I believe Coronzon should be granted some form of Transduality.
He only unbound Dualism, he Will get resist to dualism manip(life &death, etc)

You must transcended duality and non duality to gained transduality

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

And off of this scan I believe she should have causality manipulation.
Im unsure because only he unbound by Dualism that's would be get transduality.

Remember being unbound =/= transcends

Back