• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru character addition to a profile] Adding the Will to the Sisters page

I recommend anyone following this thread to not do that btw
Gonna do a fruitless bump ritual for the unforeseeable future

Found out Diamond is attributed to Kether due to how purely it shines and manifests the Infinite Light, which I found pretty cool. Maybe it relates to St Germain and CRC

The Rosicrucian and father of modern science, Francis Bacon, gotta be an antag in GT due to them being name dropped twice in NT22R and GT2.

Similarly, JVA's identity and a soul descending a fetus 90 days after pregnancy were both also explained in NT22R and made relevant in GT8.
“Think back, fool. I said they displayed hints of Magick, didn’t I? That is the Crowley brand
of magic.”

[...]

“Correct. Aleister theorized that what you could call a soul enters a baby’s body three
months after conception and he released a spell based on that theory. His theory
implies there is no soul there until the 90th day of pregnancy, so he thought you could
guide whatever soul you wanted into the body during that time. That would allow you to
give a physical body to a superhuman beast or spirit and then manage it as your own
child.”
And it would give Aleister a chance to use the techniques he inherited as a self-proclaimed reincarnation of Eliphas Levi.

Last edited:
Pictured: The éclair placed alongside THE NAME, following The Fall.
“Of course. My job is to fix the circulation. And that creates the next age. Once, the
majority of the Sephirah were under attack. If the Second Adam had not atoned with
blood, the world would not have lasted this long. And the critical clogs are all born of
knowledge.
“I see. You mean the flaming sword barrier.”

[...]

“In the Golden cabal, it is a symbol of the sword placed alongside the Tetragrammaton to
protect the top three Sephirah of the Sephiroth after the sin of Adam and Eve spread
across the world. It separates and cuts bonds in order to protect. Crowley’s equivalency
table explains exactly what kind of offensive power it provides. Your own student wrote
that, did he not?”

Last edited:
Alice uses the same physics as the Necronomicon.
83RZlaH.png

mBdPTeb.png

This could explain Qliphah's physiology and Anna's explanation when she attacks someone's paths. Maybe.
“Eastern martial arts are the best-known use of the lifeforce circulating through the body,”
said Anna like this was some kind of joke. It had probably only looked like she was kicking
a soccer ball. “But the Western Sephiroth also corresponds to the human body. It is
possible to focus on the channels connecting the spheres to throw a punch or a kick that
obstructs that flow of power. Hi-yah☆”

“Cough, ahh!!”

Shokuhou could not breathe. The blood vessels in her temples were throbbing, but that
was not the actual problem. She could tell that some more important and unseen
circulation had been obstructed.

Back