• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Accelerator accelerates Othinus' death (maybe)

Uh....does she even have the arrows in this key? Accel could easily just kill her before she gets the chance, especially since it's not a move she starts with especially on this key.
It's the only key she uses the crossbow spell in and yeah it's in her speed section for this key and the fullpower one. It's also the very first move she chose to use after Gungnir was destroyed.
His fist reached the sharp tip of Gungnir.

In that instant, all sound vanished from the world.

The kind world vanished and everything was dyed in black.

When Kamijou Touma’s right fist struck it, the lance veered sharply upward.

When Othinus held up her hand, the lance rotated complexly and began to fly back to her
hand through the black sky.

But it never completed the action.

The lance broke apart in midair and completely disintegrated before returning to Othinus
like a boomerang.

[...]

“Gungnir did nothing more than point my powers in the direction of 100% success. But
the fairy spell Ollerus used on me at the very end gave me another possibility as a Magic
God: 100% failure. That possibility means all of my actions will backfire. But if I know I
will always fail, I can achieve victory by always choosing the exact opposite of my initial
impression. ...Even without the lance, a Magic God is still a Magic God!! This is not even
remotely over!!!!!!”

[...]

After the lance’s attack had blown everything away, only the black world remained. The
cracks spreading from Othinus’s back ate into that entire world. A strange symbol spread
out seemingly endlessly. It resembled neither wings nor a flower.

Did her power extend to the farthest reaches of the world?

Was the world ultimately a part of her?

[...]

In the end, the world was her crossbow.

As soon as Kamijou Touma realized that, ten pieces of destruction rained down from the
heavenly dome above.

Last edited:
It's the only key she uses the crossbow spell in and yeah it's in her speed section for this key and the fullpower one. It's also the very first move she chose to use after Gungnir was destroyed.
ahhh my memory is fuzzy

but she is not gonna have time to use it before getting murdered

I think using post-Aiwass is much more fair

I don't know if it changes anything but sure
Post-Aiwass can't reflect magic like his Post-Oliphah self. Also this makes the match "lore accurate" since this is the version who Touma fought at Nt10, aka the same book where everyone is hunting Othinus

Back