• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To much Equipment tournament (Stats Equalized)

Yeah i know that this isn't going to get added but meh. Basically a tournament of characters that have ALOTS of equipments and heavilly relie on it

Rules

Rule 1. No broken haxs (CM, Law and plot), unless they are heavilly limited or works as a gimmick

Rule 2. Only characters with 10 or more Equipment can enter

Rule 3. Only two characters per verse to avoid.... becoming a batman battle royale

Rule 4. Characters with the ¨to much skill¨ syndrome will be not accepted

Rule 5. SBA is used

Rule 6. Only 16 Participants

Rule 7. Only two nominations per user.

Optionals Rules
1. Please avoid characters who have actual good haxs without their equipments

2. Preferably, the nominated should have all of their equipment, unless that make it a stomp

Characters
1. Terrarian (Late Pre-Harmode) (Me)
2. Duke Nukem (Also Me)
3. The Adventurer (Dungreed) (Rikimarox2)
4. Brutal Steve (
Psychomaster35)
5. King Orange (how many minecrafts style are we getting in this tournament?) (Jesus)
6. The dark lord (
Also jesus)
7. Steve (
Noneless21)
8. Megaman (psychomaster35)
9. Kamen Rider Build Post-Series (Nicetoderp)
Kamen Rider OOO Post-Series (Nicetoderp)
11. Heroes (Minecraft) (Noneless21)
12. Master Chef (Gen 2) (
Whiteoak)
13. Merlin (NNT) (Speedester)
14. Robin (
Whiteoak)
15. Wilson (Don't Starve) (
Pepper)
16. The Watcher_ (Slay_The_Spire) (fujiwarayesmokou.15586)

Update 1. Changed Postal dude to duke because i feel like he doesn't have the fire power or hax to keep up with the opponents (you know literally any hit from an elemental type weapon is probally going to kill him, so duke heat and radiation NUKES should make it more or less fair..... i guess?)

Update 2: Kinda walking on a rope with megaman and merlin but whatever...

Whoever gets the brutal steve reference is getting a cookie

Last edited:
The Adventurer (Dungreed), altho he's kinda of a special case since I have no idea how we can use the whole inventory system. But I assume we just discard the inventory system, and that he should have all equipment, as a few profiles on this site do something like that iirc.

All of his equipment literally has a separate page linked on the Optional Equipment section

ya know...

I could take back my heroes (Minecraft heroes) and change it to post evolution Hajime, his dura neg comes from his shockwaves which he needed to hit someone with it, while his gravity manip is non-combat applicable

Back