• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Anyone This Might Concern

@Arbitrary What's wrong with gay people?? They're the greatest and the ones with the best fashionable taste out of the masculine gender as proven by scientists with scientific experiments thanks to science.

Okay, this is starting to get out of hand to be honest. Can we please tone down the sexist/homophobia jokes?

ArbitraryNumbers said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Gay? So you're female?
No. But it's still gay.
Take the word female. Fe + Male

Fe = Iron

Male = Man

You're kissing Iron Man.

Not to mention girls like guys. And that's also gay.
No, FE is just the letters used to signify the Iron element, not the FE part in females, ArbitraryNumbers!!!!!!!!

Not funny and Jim Gaffigan divided by 100,000,000,000,000,000 is approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x funnier than you.

In case you don't know Jim Gaffigan, here's a picture:

MV5BZTVhOGIwMWEtNmQxOC00NjRhLWJlYTYtNzdmZGIyODE2MjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@. V1 UY317 CR21,0,214,317 AL

TheDarkSide857 said:
No, FE is just the letters used to signify the Iron element, not the FE part in females, ArbitraryNumbers!!!!!!!!

Not funny and Jim Gaffigan divided by 100,000,000,000,000,000 is approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x funnier than you.

In case you don't know Jim Gaffigan, here's a picture:

MV5BZTVhOGIwMWEtNmQxOC00NjRhLWJlYTYtNzdmZGIyODE2MjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@. V1 UY317 CR21,0,214,317 AL
oh

But in all honesty, Azzy my dude, as someone who used to be in a relationship, (although I really don't miss her) I can understand prioritizing your girlfriend. I know what it feels like to be in love.

Oh yeah, and finals too.

Break a leg my man.

Well no one said anything hostile, but it's still a little out of hand and off topic.

Go and rule over this real life challenge tentacle god

No but for real this RL thing is far more important so take care dude have a great time with your GF and GL with exams Cuz some of us are on the same boat on that department of hell

This is perfectly understandable. Good luck with your studies, and congratulations for having a girlfriend.

(However, are you still going to finish organising the latest staff recruitment drive results?)

Antvasima said:
(However, are you still going to finish organising the latest staff recruitment drive results?)
Yes. That is one of the things I wanted to finish that I mentioned in the OP. Most of the work is done, anyway.

Get situated with real life first before doing anything with the wiki. Good luck with anything in general!

Phoenix821

Ban his IP from fandom until the end of time

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes. That is one of the things I wanted to finish that I mentioned in the OP. Most of the work is done, anyway.
Okay. Thank you for the help.

Real life is always the priority. Good luck for your semester, man. And I hope you make your girl happy and she does the same.

Back