• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ Top Tier Revisions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, basically, there's cause for possibly/likely 3-A Triforce.

It's referred to as a cosmos, the Goddesses made it akin to the other realms, and its a parallel to the normal world in two occasion: to Hyrule and to Lorule.

However, some other thing that has to go against it is that it's considered to be a sealed off realm where Link can find him, while in the light world, he's impossible to find. However, I feel it's because having access to two worlds is much much worse to being sealed in just one.

Here's a link

Only thing I can possibly think of is that since it's a parallel dimension instead of an alternate dimension, and that there's a parallel sun, it would be safe to say that the rest of the planets are there given that the other details of the solar system is there to revolve around the parallel sun.

12cheeper said:
Legit curious to see where this goes.
It's going to be concluded for now until there are more informations about the Triforce and Demise powers.

Perhaps a good next step would be for someone to check out the Skyward Sword guide.

As for that one little statement about Ganon not being able to escape from Link, I don't think that's something we can use to conclude that the size of the world is smaller than a normal universe. Besides, Ganon has never really been shown to be one to run from even Link, anyway. There's also the whole "cosmos"statement and Vaati left to consider as well.

Something really important here: where does the original Link to the Past fit in with all this? Because, in that game, Ganon did all his reality wwarping schtick in a universe completely parallel to the normal one and not designed by the Goddesses for him or anything like that.

A Link Between Worlds didn't retcon it. Also, didn't Nintendo Power have promotional artwork for ALTTP showing the Dark World with a night sky filled with stars?

Edit: Nevermind, it was the ALTTP comic that showed multiple stars, and iirc that's it's own canon.

It shows consistency nonetheless, and unlike say, the CDi games, it's a retelling rather than a non-canon article that changes a ton of stuff or an adaptation.

You can ask Azathoth to comment here if you wish.

Hey, Cal, do you remember when I brought up a list of feats on that Mario thread, and how Dino Ranger Black picked up on the consistency of High 4-C Mario from it? Would you kindly make a similar list for Triforce feats? Perhaps 3-A will look even more consistent when everything's on the table.

Well, I meant just everything and anything relating to the Triforce. But it looks as if we've reached the point in the discussion where pretty much all the facts are on the board and now only discussion about what it all amounts to ensues.

Personally, I think the stuff in A Link to the Past and A Link Between Worlds, along with the creation feats from Skyward Swords, Four Swords and maybe the Wind Fish, is sufficient for a "High 4-C, Possibly 3-A" rating for whom it applies. Would now be a good time for a vote?

From Demise and Vaati's at least High 4-C and 4-A feats, respectively. I mentioned those to lend credence to the notion of displays of such a level being consistent in the series.

Well, I've brought up the fact that Ganon does influence a normal-sized universe in A Link to the Past (thanks to Dust Collector), and I brought up evidence showing large-scale creation feats are likely consistent in the series. Surely that's worth discussing? If 3-A Triforce is a silly notion, I would appreciate hearing an arguement as to why.

I apologize if I'm being a trouble by bumping.

I'm not entirely certain if 3-A Triforce can be considered legit, but an upgrade to 4-B once the source is found seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back