• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Additionally, I also heard of possible Morality, Air and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation as well as Paralysis Inducement, but I'm still in search of the scans.

First one seems Soul Manipulation combined with Life Manipulation, the second is indeed Sleep Manipulation.

Why Higher Dimensional Manipulation?

Fairly sure that the "4th dimension" in Sonic is just Time.

What I'm saying is that I don't think that Higher Dimensional Manipulation should be given to characters who can Manipulate the 4th dimension because it tends to be mostly the standard temporal dimension.

Unless in-verse, the 4th dimension isn't time.

It wouldn't really count as Higher Dimensional Manipulation if the 4th dimension is time in Sonic though.

DMB 1 said:
It wouldn't really count as Higher Dimensional Manipulation if the 4th dimension is time in Sonic though.
It would not be refered as Time.

the Sonic Mulitverse(s) have 4 dimensions.

The 4th one is time. even 4D beings in Sonic belong to it. Saying that Enerjak can manipulate another higher dimension that ins' time contradicts everything.

I would be fine with this if the 4th dimension wasn't time.

Hey, to be fair, it's difficult to keep track of a comic book series that lasted over 20 years.

@Shadow Because him destroying the multiverse was seen as 2-B before infinite universe statements were actually brought up. And only scaled to Post-Gen for some reason.

@Wither Don't worry, it'll be added

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow Because him destroying the multiverse was seen as 2-B before infinite universe statements were actually brought up. And only scaled to Post-Gen for some reason.
@Wither Don't worry, it'll be added
Yeah, some weird shit was going on back in the day before I was a member.

Back