• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-2-0) Timmy Turner VS Mega Man: Chosen Ones For Everlasting Peace

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Magic VS Technology. Also, I feel like this would feel like a nice crossover between the two just like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy.

Speed is equalized, both are High 6-C (Galactimus and Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man is used), and the battle takes place in the streets of a random city. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Timmy is given access to Cosmo and Wanda while Mega Man has all of his weapons.

Who wins?

Average kid who no one understands:

Super Fighting Robot: 2 (MintyBoi1, Smashtwig)

Spiked Wall Man:

Last edited:
Magic VS Technology. Also, I feel like this would feel like a nice crossover between the two just like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy.

Speed is equalized, both are High 6-C (Galactimus and Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man is used), and the battle takes place in the streets of a random city. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Timmy is given access to Cosmo and Wanda while Mega Man has all of his weapons.

Who wins?

Average kid who no one understands:

Super Fighting Robot:

Spiked Wall Man:
I'll vote Timmy, better AP, Can survive himself playing the triangle. nvm while typing this I noticed that's it's high 6-C. I would still say Timmy, generally better hax, just as fast in base form, and he doesn't really take time to change into a different form. Double gear system and time stop could be a problem, but I would still go Timmy.

I'll vote Timmy, better AP, Can survive himself playing the triangle. nvm while typing this I noticed that's it's high 6-C. I would still say Timmy, generally better hax, just as fast in base form, and he doesn't really take time to change into a different form. Double gear system and time stop could be a problem, but I would still go Timmy.
This version of Rock doesn't have all those amps, but he does have several lives to use and if things get really dire for him he can just transmute his opponents with the M-Tank.

I think the biggest problem to Timmy would be his Galactimus key choosing to use physical attacks and lasers beams than Fairy Magic and other of his hax
I mean, in the context of that fight, he was only holding back as he didn't want to harm his parents, with the intention that he wanted to make them lose their powers instead. I wouldn't really see him have a reason holding back here, so he should be able to use his fairies (Especially since he used them when Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad surrendered).

I mean, in the context of that fight, he was only holding back as he didn't want to harm his parents, with the intention that he wanted to make them lose their powers instead. I wouldn't really see him have a reason holding back here, so he should be able to use his fairies (Especially since he used them when Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad surrendered).
I don´t see why this matters to my point tbh, he could just had used Fairy Magic to do that

Knowing Timmy and considering that he will use Magic and his Genius Intelligence, he will probably use BFR or Insta-win move with Reality Warping

I don´t see why this matters to my point tbh, he could just had used Fairy Magic to do that

Knowing Timmy and considering that he will use Magic and his Genius Intelligence, he will probably use BFR or Insta-win move with Reality Warping
How good is his BFR? Just reality warping Rock into something else probably won't stop him either considering Transmutation doesn't work on him.

He couldn't at that time because his parents were in love with their powers, and it was against Da Rules to use magic to wish away true love.
How good is his BFR? Just reality warping Rock into something else probably won't stop him either considering Transmutation doesn't work on him.
His BFR usually sends them to another point in the universe IIRC

Just saying that speed is unequal rn?

Also, Transmutation via Reality Warping might as well just be Transmutation, one could say any power is reality warping. Also we would need to take into account when does each character go for their hax options too

Also, Transmutation via Reality Warping might as well just be Transmutation, one could say any power is reality warping. Also we would need to take into account when does each character go for their hax options too
I never specifically argued Transmuation via RW, but other powers that Timmy uses through RW

Anyway, both of them uses their Hax very often

So I’m guessing this just goes Timmy trying to attack Rock, missing, trying BFR, failing, and then the two clashing hax. If it comes down to that, I think Rock should outskill and he has his fair share of hax like time stop and attack reflection, gravity, transmutation, etc. Add in his extra lives and I think he should be able to beat Timmy before he finds a way to get rid of Mega Man for good. I’ll vote Mega Man for now.

I think Cosmo and Wanda technically making it a 3v1 helps Timmy, and I think he would instead use his wishes to, say, stop Mega Man's black holes, or remove his extra lives, after Rock uses one, as I feel that wouldn't be against da rules.

I think Cosmo and Wanda technically making it a 3v1 helps Timmy, and I think he would instead use his wishes to, say, stop Mega Man's black holes, or remove his extra lives, after Rock uses one, as I feel that wouldn't be against da rules.
The rules stop Timmy from directly harming Mega Man, so he’d would have to get creative with any wishes while still fighting. Mega Man has so many options, having to wish all of them away would be a massive hurdle for Timmy, especially with the amount of dura neg on Rock’s side. Even if Timmy could at some point remove spare bodies from the fight, I think Mega Man would edge out. There’s also the whole thing on if Rock discovers Timmy having fairies which could throw things out of his favor either via Da Rules or just Rock getting rid of Cosmo and Wanda.

So I’m guessing this just goes Timmy trying to attack Rock, missing, trying BFR, failing, and then the two clashing hax. If it comes down to that, I think Rock should outskill and he has his fair share of hax like time stop and attack reflection, gravity, transmutation, etc. Add in his extra lives and I think he should be able to beat Timmy before he finds a way to get rid of Mega Man for good. I’ll vote Mega Man for now.
Timmy has Genius intelligence here, he wouldn´t waste his wishes on useless things and would likely go to an One-shot option if he has access to it

The rules stop Timmy from directly harming Mega Man, so he’d would have to get creative with any wishes while still fighting.
We have a whole blog on the verse page explaining why this rule doesn´t work in practice:

Timmy has Genius intelligence here, he wouldn´t waste his wishes on useless things and would likely go to an One-shot option if he has access to it

We have a whole blog on the verse page explaining why this rule doesn´t work in practice:
So he can just wish Rock is dead? I always interpreted it that you can wish for stuff that would kill someone, but not just simply do that like in the first example. Also, even with genius intelligence, it’s not like he’ll be able to anticipate all the stuff Rock can do. And he still has to verbally make the wish while avoiding all the hax coming his way.

Last edited:
Rolling Cutter, Beat, Magnet Bomb, Flash Stopper/Time Slow, and Gravity Hold would be very good options to rid of Cosmo and Wanda’s wands, leaving Timmy on his in which case his chances of winning are far less.

So he can just wish Rock is dead? I always interpreted it that you can wish for stuff that would kill someone, but not just simply do that.
Pretty much yes

Also, even with genius intelligence, it’s not like he’ll be able to anticipate all the stuff Rock can do. And he still has to verbally make the wish while avoiding all the hax coming his way.
He doesn´t, Cosmo and Wanda can help him without him wish (Something very likely here due to everyone wanting to win the fight)

Rolling Cutter, Beat, Magnet Bomb, Flash Stopper/Time Slow, and Gravity Hold would be very good options to rid of Cosmo and Wanda’s wands, leaving Timmy on his in which case his chances of winning are far less.
Pretty sure Fairies can use Magic without their wands

Pretty much yes

He doesn´t, Cosmo and Wanda can help him without him wish (Something very likely here due to everyone wanting to win the fight)

Pretty sure Fairies can use Magic without their wands
That would be a problem, but Rock’s spares at least give him some extra chances to come back, granted he’s killed first. And he also resists hacking and technology manipulation which Timmy very well could try first.

They can, but that’s rare and they’d still have to deal with everything Mega Man has one at a time or find some way to disable the tens of powers he has in a quick time, all without Mega Man knowing the fairies are there. Mega Man can use all his abilities in rapid succession, so disabling them in a way that isn’t permanent won’t help Timmy out much. And if Time Manipulation comes into play, he’s at a massive disadvantage and could be defeated quickly.

It’s listed under Cosmo and Wanda’s weaknesses that they can’t.

That would be a problem, but Rock’s spares at least give him some extra chances to come back, granted he’s killed first. And he also resists hacking and technology manipulation which Timmy very well could try first.
I ain´t denying that as a possibility

You are also forgetting that Timmy could just go for BFR

They can, but that’s rare
Something very likely here due to everyone wanting to win the fight

and they’d still have to deal with everything Mega Man has one at a time or find some way to disable the tens of powers he has in a quick time, all without Mega Man knowing the fairies are there. Mega Man can use all his abilities in rapid succession, so disabling them in a way that isn’t permanent won’t help Timmy out much. And if Time Manipulation comes into play, he’s at a massive disadvantage and could be defeated quickly.
Does he spams hax In-Canon? Haven´t played Mega Man in a while

Also, Timmy has his own Time Manipulation and dozens of powers to use

That they "theoretically" can´t, just like they can´t break Da Rules, even though they already did so in the past

Last edited:
I ain´t negating that as a possibility

You are also forgetting that Timmy could just go for BFR

Does he spams hax In-Canon? Haven´t played Mega Man in a while

Also, Timmy has his own Time Manipulation and dozens of powers to use

That they "theoretically" can´t, just like they can´t break Da Rules, even though they already did so in the past
Like said before in the thread, Rock could just teleport back. And if Timmy doesn’t notice that, he’s in a bad spot. There’s also been multiple situations where Timmy’s fighting someone or in danger and Cosmo and Wanda wait for him to make a wish. Just having them able to grant wishes on their own doesn’t mean they’d be able to stop Rock pressing his advantages. “All magical beings in general (minus Genies) are portrayed as lacking common sense for very basic things while simultaneously being as generally smart as normal people and having a functional society”.

Yeah, Rock’s strategy from what I can tell is going through weapons until he finds something most efficient. Timmy doesn’t have an exact exploitable weakness like the people Mega Man fights, but he’s been able to handle fights like those well like against Proto Man. His quick swapping of weapons would be his best ally here.

That’s true, but he seemingly goes for BFR or trying to disable Mega Man first which would turn against him and give Mega Man the time to turn the tables before those options come to mind. Timmy having less defined options since he can do anything and doesn’t just have a select list of weapons may actually hinder his performance.

Sure it’s technically theoretical, but disregarding that weakness would be a little unfair to Mega Man. It’s been shown multiple times in verse that fairies in general are useless without their wands to grant wishes.

Like said before in the thread, Rock could just teleport back. And if Timmy doesn’t notice that, he’s in a bad spot.
"Teleportation, BFR, Summoning, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, & Time Travel (Be it by teleportation or portals, he can transport things in & out from the universe, other universes and points in time. Create portals that constantly increase in size, draw in things & would thus destroy the universes where they are in about 2 days)"

Mega Man doesn´t seems to have enough range to teleport back from Low 2-C to 2-C BFR

There’s also been multiple situations where Timmy’s fighting someone or in danger and Cosmo and Wanda wait for him to make a wish.
Everyone here wants to win the fight, so there is no reason to them don´t

Also, IIRC, the biggest part of time C&W doesn´t helps Timmy in this type of situation are because they want him to solve them on his own

Just having them able to grant wishes on their own doesn’t mean they’d be able to stop Rock pressing his advantages. “All magical beings in general (minus Genies) are portrayed as lacking common sense for very basic things while simultaneously being as generally smart as normal people and having a functional society”.
I never said it would

Yeah, Rock’s strategy from what I can tell is going through weapons until he finds something most efficient. Timmy doesn’t have an exact exploitable weakness like the people Mega Man fights, but he’s been able to handle fights like those well. His quick swapping of weapons would be his best ally here.
Okay then

That’s true, but he seemingly goes for BFR or trying to disable Mega Man first which would turn against him and give Mega Man the time to turn the tables before those options come to mind. Timmy having less defined options since he can do anything and doesn’t just have a select list of weapons may actually hinder his performance.
Makes sense i think, although Genius intelligence would make the One-Shot options come to Timmy´s mind way faster than normal

Sure it’s technically theoretical, but disregarding that weakness would be a little unfair to Mega Man. It’s been shown multiple times in verse that fairies in general are useless without their Wanda to grant wishes.
From what i remember the times where the fairies became "useless" without their wands were when they got restrained by someone or something, being unable to use magic in any way

They can, but that’s rare and they’d still have to deal with everything Mega Man has one at a time or find some way to disable the tens of powers he has in a quick time, all without Mega Man knowing the fairies are there. Mega Man can use all his abilities in rapid succession, so disabling them in a way that isn’t permanent won’t help Timmy out much. And if Time Manipulation comes into play, he’s at a massive disadvantage and could be defeated quickly.

TECHNICALLY, Since Rock is a robot, These rules wouldn't apply, meaning Cosmo and Wanda's wands won't go limp and make a funny noise. And, again, since he's a robot, it won't matter if he sees Cosmo and Wanda

His BFR usually sends them to another point in the universe IIRC
I don’t think Timmy would teleport Mega Man out of the universe first try.
Everyone here wants to win the fight, so there is no reason to them don´t

Also, IIRC, the biggest part of time C&W doesn´t helps Timmy in this type of situation are because they want him to solve them on his own

Makes sense i think, although Genius intelligence would make the One-Shot options come to Timmy´s mind way faster than normal

From what i remember the times where the fairies became "useless" without their wands were when they got restrained by someone or something, being unable to use magic in any way
Yeah, but the fairies aren’t the most intelligent and they have a living Swiss Army knife to fight. They might fumble on making wishes individually. Timmy’s safety is still a top priority, so there being situations where they can wish something and don’t in canon should come into play.

Yeah, though Mega Man might use his first seeing such an unusual opponent pulling out new moves every minute.

I think I remember times where they’re active and their wands are just dead/not with them so they just can’t use their magic.
TECHNICALLY, Since Rock is a robot, These rules wouldn't apply, meaning Cosmo and Wanda's wands won't go limp and make a funny noise. And, again, since he's a robot, it won't matter if he sees Cosmo and Wanda
Thats true, even if Rock is likely closer to a human than any robots Timmy has seen. Still, C and W being seen risks them being taken out of the fight by an attack.

Yeah, but the fairies aren’t the most intelligent and they have a living Swiss Army knife to fight. They might fumble on making wishes individually. Timmy’s safety is still top priority, so there being situations where they can wish something and don’t in canon should come into play.
Cosmo is more prone to do that than Wanda tbh, i remeber only a very few times where she wasn´t portrayed as Intelligent

I... Don´t really understood your poiint, though? If Timmy´s safety is still their priority then they would do everything to prtect him, incluiding fight on their own

Yeah, though Mega Man might use his first seeing such an unusual opponent pulling out new moves every minute.
Okay

I think I remember times where they’re active and their wands are just dead/not with them so they just can’t use their magic.
Their Shapeshifting is also magic, so yes, they pretty much can

Back