• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-2-0) Timmy Turner VS Mega Man: Chosen Ones For Everlasting Peace

Cosmo is more prone to do that than Wanda tbh, i remeber only a very few times where she wasn´t portrayed as Intelligent

I... Don´t really understood your poiint, though? If Timmy´s safety is still their priority then they would do everything to prtect him, incluiding fight on their own

Their Shapeshifting is also magic, so yes, they pretty much can
She’s put at Below Average to Above Average, so she’s decently intelligent. Still, Mega Man’s arsenal would be a lot to just wish away without being able to shut down his systems due to resistances.

They could definitely help. It’s just a bit inconsistent in the show when Timmy is threatened.

I guess that’s inconsistent then. If destroying the wands doesn’t work, Gravity Hold and Beat should be able to fend them off long enough for Mega Man to beat Timmy.

It’s a bit touchy since Mega Man is still bound by the laws of robotics but maybe he could kill someone dangerous enough like he almost did. X is so different from Rock because he can freely break those laws, so Rock may be unable to if you put that limit on him. But he has other ways to win plus we’re letting Cosmo and Wanda grant wishes without wands.

Back