• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timeline question

Lets say we have universes [space times] in one timeline, but each one of those universes have their own timelines, and the timeline that they occupy has it's own timelines too
How we would rate such structures

Hmm I see well I can go in more details:
Let's say we have 20 universes, each universe is considered/is a timeline, these universe's resides in a structure that's also a timeline [it's referred to as a multiverse, let's call it megatimeline]. Each universe[timeline] has countless alternative versions of it, and the whole mega timeline has also countless alternative versions of itself, lets call this structure omega.
Would omega still be 2-C?

No, dragonball doesn't call it's universes timelines last time I remember tbh, but you gave me a good idea, low 1-C mister popo here we go-
But thanks for answering

Wait, you said megs mega timelines could qualify for low 1-C, wouldn't Omega be 1-C?

Lets say we have universes [space times] in one timeline, but each one of those universes have their own timelines, and the timeline that they occupy has it's own timelines too
How we would rate such structures
So like an innumerable number of 4D constructs?
Hmm I see well I can go in more details:
Let's say we have 20 universes, each universe is considered/is a timeline, these universe's resides in a structure that's also a timeline [it's referred to as a multiverse, let's call it megatimeline]. Each universe[timeline] has countless alternative versions of it, and the whole mega timeline has also countless alternative versions of itself, lets call this structure omega.
Would omega still be 2-C?
This is too much for me.

Just say Dragon Ball :/
after that Dragon Ball thread, I get the feeling that people are just confusion on what qualifies as an "hypertimeline" or not. The first example that comes into my mind is a FEH that was recently made.

How do we know when an hypertimeline is just a bigger tier 2 construct (like it was being argued with Dragon Ball) and when it's Low 1-C? I think that should get some clarification
dragonball doesn't call it's universes timelines last time I remember tbh
Dragon Ball Heroes called Universe 7 a timeline.

after that Dragon Ball thread, I get the feeling that people are just confusion on what qualifies as an "hypertimeline" or not. The first example that comes into my mind is a FEH that was recently made.

How do we know when an hypertimeline is just a bigger tier 2 construct (like it was being argued with Dragon Ball) and when it's Low 1-C? I think that should get some clarification

Dragon Ball Heroes called Universe 7 a timeline.
Wait!? It did?? That's some good news :>
Yes, since it's just countless Low 1-C structures together. Assuming the megatimelimes are Low 1-C.
Oh I see I see, tho there is one last question , if this countless low 1-C structures held in a space-time/timeline, would it still be low 1-C?

A timeline which is overarching in respect to 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Basically, the universes are just objects and moving through time in the wider timeline is independent of the universes and follows a flow of time that treats the universes the way our timeline treats planets or stars.

Personally I think that the timelines in Dragon Ball count. Oh well.

Tho I wonder, if countless low 1-C structures are contained withing a space time, and that space time is also contained with a space time too
Would the whole thing just be low 1-C?

Tho I wonder, if countless low 1-C structures are contained withing a space time, and that space time is also contained with a space time too
low 1C is basically 5D and 6D structures, if the structure you're talking about is not 7D it can't enter 1C

low 1C is basically 5D and 6D structures, if the structure you're talking about is not 7D it can't enter 1C
I don't quite understand, can you elaborate more?
I have another question
If a space contains countless low 1-C structures and presents them as 3D objects, hoe would we rate such space

the simplest thing i can say, 5D has uncountable infinite 4D "snapshots", 6D has uncountable infinite 5D snapshots, and so on, to be qualified for 1C (7D minimum) its should be infinitly superior to 6D structures or contain uncountable infinite snapshots from the previous dimension

infinite ^ infinite 5D = 6D

infinite ^ infinite 6D = 7D

If you mean repeating the process with a higher timeline then the overarching structure would be 6-D and the one overarching those would be 1-C.

I have another question
If a space contains countless low 1-C structures and presents them as 3D objects, hoe would we rate such space
basically, if the cosmology contains infinite ^ infinite 6D structures then it's baseline 1C

Infinite^Infinite doesn't equate to uncountably infinite last I checked.

If you mean repeating the process with a higher timeline then the overarching structure would be 6-D and the one overarching those would be 1-C.
Exactly yes, thank you
basically, if the cosmology contains infinite ^ infinite 6D structures then it's baseline 1C
Thank you both
Last question I swear [I'm sorry] if all of these is also contained in a space time, how would we rate the it?

Oh thanks, even if they are all contaminated in a space time it would still just be 1C?
[Tho, presenting low 1-C structure as 3D objects would mean the space is 1-C right?]

Hmmm. Can you point me to that page?
After ℵ0, comes the smallest uncountable cardinal "number: ℵ1, which is itself indexed by the ordinal number ω1, the set of all countable ordinal numbers. For the purposes of the Tiering System, it is accepted as an Axiom that ℵ1 is the cardinality of the set of all real numbers, and thus equal to the power set of ℵ0, and the same principle is generalized unto any higher cardinal number."

from the tiering system explanation page
can you explain correctly?

I think Anasu ninja'd me, but I wanted to ask if a space that contained Dragon Ball's timelines (basically an "hypertimeline",I just use Dragon Ball as an example) as mere 3-D objects would qualify for an higher tier

I think Anasu ninja'd me, but I wanted to ask if a space that contained Dragon Ball's timelines (basically an "hypertimeline",I just use Dragon Ball as an example) as mere 3-D objects would qualify for an higher tier
there's many threads about DB cosmology, afaik it's not accepted as 5D

I need to stop asking questions, but this is the last hopefully
Let's say we have a space-time, it contains an countless numbers of now 1-C structure , it also contains a space time that also contains countless low 1-C structure and prenstes them as mere 3-D objects
How we would rate this space time?

Back