• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timeline question

I need to stop asking questions, but this is the last hopefully
Let's say we have a space-time, it contains an countless numbers of now 1-C structure , it also contains a space time that also contains countless low 1-C structure and prenstes them as mere 3-D objects
How we would rate this space time?
still low 1C

If you mean repeating the process with a higher timeline then the overarching structure would be 6-D and the one overarching those would be 1-C.
^ this
The mega timeline would Be 5D, the structure that holds the countless 5D structure would be 6D
A structure that represents 5D structures as merly 3-D objects would be 6D
And a structure that holds Two 6D structures would be just higher 6D
I think?

^ this
The mega timeline would Be 5D, the structure that holds the countless 5D structure would be 6D
A structure that represents 5D structures as merly 3-D objects would be 6D
And a structure that holds Two 6D structures would be just higher 6D
I think?
yes, but you said low 1C so i assumed 5D, anyways yes each repetition increases a layer as planck explained

yes, but you said low 1C so i assumed 5D, anyways yes each repetition increases a layer as planck explained
I thought for a second low 1-C meant 6D, my bad
Tho I kinda wished a space time that holds countless 5D structures [thus 6D] and a space time that holds infinite 5D and represents them as 3D would grant 7D

I thought for a second low 1-C meant 6D, my bad
Tho I kinda wished a space time that holds countless 5D structures [thus 6D] and a space time that holds infinite 5D and represents them as 3D would grant 7D
dimensions is not an easy something to progress in, 6D is too high still

there needs to be an infinite collection of larger and larger collections of infinite timelines, then multiverses, then multiverses of multiverses, and so on infinitely, to be infinite^infinite and reach Low 1-C in that way.

^ i found this explanation

Tho seeing infinite 5D structures as 3D is enough to have 6D, but seeing a 6D structure as 3D could warrant 7D

I see, but countless 5D means 6D, thus seeing 5D as 3D, would also translate to Seeing 6D as 3D, thus 7D no?

I see, but countless 5D means 6D, thus seeing 5D as 3D, would also translate to Seeing 6D as 3D, thus 7D no?
i don't think so? countless is no where near uncountable infinity, it needs to be uncountable infinite

i don't think so? countless is no where near uncountable infinity, it needs to be uncountable infinite
I use countless for everything that's infinity above
Uncountable infinity sounds stupid

I use countless for everything that's infinity above
Uncountable infinity sounds stupid
but they're not the same thing

anyways, yes, if a structure has uncountably infinite snapshots of 6D universes, then it's warranted as 7D

but they're not the same thing

anyways, yes, if a structure has uncountably infinite snapshots of 6D universes, then it's warranted as 7D
They are, since you can't count uncountable infinity, thus...countless tadaaaaa!
Jk but yes

Reactions: Sus
Back