• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timeframe measurements via Manga Page

Hello, I know I ask a lot of questions, but it's for a calculation, I know that there is a method to counting how much time pass per frames via word count, but is there other methods to time frame?

Because I am looking for the timeframe between bees two pages:

http://m.*********.cc/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c473/13.html from first panel http://m.*********.cc/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c473/14.html to last panel.

Well I've seen multiple different time frames used for manga panels but I do believe that there is a alternative way to get a time for but I could be wrong.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well I've seen multiple different time frames used for manga panels but I do believe that there is a alternative way to get a time for but I could be wrong.
I think it could be easy to find the time since it is based on one scene in that moment, but I could be wrong as well based on how it works for crossover battles.

Kepekley23 said:
Distance / Speed = Time
If you have a speed and a distance, you can get time.
the thing is that they don't move really, but from what I got with the syllabus count around 30-37 seconds minus the last two panels which is just a barrier activating, so I guess another 2-3 seconds?

Back