• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7DS SCALING METHOD: I'M FURIOUS.

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
Let me be clear: this method is literally execrable in my opinion, but many French debaters use it.... 🚨 🚨

METHODOLOGY

IMG_6913-1.png

We believe that the DK/Demon King himself created Makai.
  • In Raw there's the Kanji Makai [魔界] which is the contraction of the 2 kanji Majin [魔] and Sekai [界]. The Sekai kanji in the Japanese language has 3 definitions attributing to various situations or contexts.
  • The 1st is Society, in this case society represents the group life and organization of demons residing in the demon world.
  • The 2nd is World, in this case given that the word "world" is attributed to a planetary scale but via the outerspace of the sun and moon, it is therefore not taken into account.
And 3rd is Universe, which must be taken into account, given that the other 2 definitions are not valid, and which in a certain logic concurs with universe.
(So here the method is to suppress each Kanji proposition in order to maintain a single intrinsic one for scaling, and uses outerspace in particular to guarantee universal range in size.)

Then Makai, which is the Demon World, is dimensionally separated and closed by a door. Melascula, trying to deceive the angel who accompanied him, made him believe at first that he was going to open Tenkai, which is the Realm of the goddesses, but in the end he only opened the door to Makai. And this one is Stats and Backup several times. What's more, on leaving Makai, Gowther gave us a very precise notion of time, due to the fact that he had spent approximately 500 years there, and had been locked up by the demon king himself. Makai is therefore a space-time continuum of universal proportions. (even if it does tell us that it "s the prison gate afterwards, but briefly) Having absorbed Zeldris, the demon king tells us that he recovered his original power, i.e. his basic power with which he succeeded in creating Makai. (with zeldris he did recover some power but I don't think it's enough to quantify the original with just a bit of zeldris power) For more information on this, the demon king divided his power into 10 to give it to the 10 commands, Zeldris, Melascula, Estarossa, etc... But even with his original power, Meliodas still gave them a hard time and defeated them. Meliodas therefore has a power within a space-time continuum creation and is able to defeat someone who also has this power, in this case the Demon King. (that's their logic). This is used in particular to demonstrate the superiority of power and to put it on a larger scale than the power of DK. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think this is the best way to go about it, especially when the big power feats of the verse are affecting the country, continentally. Do you think this is right from my side? I'm against it and I'd like experienced people to delete all this crap to show the 7ds FR couplet that they're wrong.
He also uses the energy system to demonstrate that the power of creation is linked to the magical power of the DK and that this allows each energy output to be on the same scale and confirms this. Or even a method not appearing in the official version of the paper manga:
As we know “Endelss” means endless, therefore demonstrating that purgatory is endless, Infinite. But “Endless” is often used in hyperbolic, hypothetical form, but as we see it is more precisely a N'ai form. “The nai form” is one of the conjugations of verbs. It represents negation and can be attached to expressions like “V-nai+de kudasai”. And so if we refer to the Nai form this gives: 果てなき = the Nai form of 果てる which means “End, to be finished” It is more precisely “Endless” in a literal sense dismissing and demystifying the hyperbolic side , or hypothetical.
qn9ZHka7tjUdv82F9iax7LQXWr1s_hFxU2iOaNFhacg-2-2-1.jpg

IMG_20230424_120145.jpg

IMG_20230424_114412.jpg

And in this way they say that purgatory is infinite or larger than a universal standard size.
Other method with this panel which remains the same :

Screenshot_20220819-095052_Google-1-1.jpg

As we know “Endelss” means endless, therefore demonstrating that the world of 4KOA/7DS is endless, Infinite. But “Endless” is often used in hyperbolic, hypothetical form, but as we see it is more precisely a N'ai form. “The nai form” is one of the conjugations of verbs. It represents negation and can be attached to expressions like “V-nai+de kudasai”. And so if we refer to the Nai form this gives: 果てなき = the Nai form of 果てる/ 果て無 which means “End, to be finished”, “endless; boundless; everlasting” but if it is more precisely “Endless” in a literal sense dismissing and demystifying the hyperbolic, or hypothetical, side.

In short, using the methods given, they scale a lot of 7DS characters but hey.... I'll leave that to you to discuss.
Do you think this method is good ?

Back