• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Zones

Was curious as to how different the time zones are for everyone in this community, I know Ant's Swedish (he mentioned it in his Fandom profile page), I'm Singaporean/Indian (I live mostly in Singapore but every end of year I go back to India to visit extended family), but not sure about everyone else.
Would you all be ok with sharing what timezones you live in in this thread? (That way, I can probably figure out when most of the community is active)

so UTC/GMT-6
Belize
Canada: Saskatchewan (most)
Costa Rica
Ecuador: Galápagos
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico (most)
Nicaragua

So most likely Central/South American or Canadian
Mine is PDT time.
UTC/GMT-7
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia (southeast), Northwest Territories, Nunavut (west), Saskatchewan (Lloydminster and surrounding area)
Mexico: Chihuahua (northwest border)
United States: Arizona (Navajo Nation), Colorado, Idaho (most), Kansas (west), Montana, Nebraska (west), New Mexico, Nevada (northeast border), North Dakota (southwest), Oregon (east), South Dakota (west), Texas (west), Utah, Wyoming

Anywhere from Central to North America :|

Last edited:

Of possible interest.

If your intended goal is to discuss when the community is active... that's a hard thing to decide. The main country users are from is invariably the United States of America, followed by Brazil, the Philippines, Russia, UK, Canada, Turkey... we're active around the world. If you want to standardize, I would say mostly American (South and North) and European, but that probably only accounts for just over half of the userbase, maybe two-thirds.

Back