• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Weekly

Except he didn't, he made a motion towards him to slow him down

For the next he powered up only a few seconds before

Again powers up

You just pointed out his TS isn't even instant, apart from Dimaria's and again look closely and you'll see the lightning is still moving, right before he jumps

Clicking Your Teeth > Powering Up or Making a brief motion

Havoc does not need to power up, all the scans i just posted prove that

Also he can overpower her time manip with his own as its a weakness of hers that it can be overpowered by another user of time manipulation

ÔÇó I just pointed out several moments where he did

And he can't overpower her if she time stops him in the 1st place

@Nico

You must've missed the thread on her time stop, he doesn't have any resistance to Time Stop and Vice Versa

@HST She doesnt have the range to stop time first nor the speed to outstop time faster than a thought

SBA makes range irrelevant, and again he needs to power up to do so, literally all showings he's shown powering up for a short time

"Her Age Seal spell is useless against those who are also able to distort time and space."

He can do both so yeah it's still useless on him

@HST SBA means theyre 4 km apart at the start of the fight. Dimaria's range with her time manip is a few meters, Havoc's is several HUNDRED meters. Even IF he needed to power up it wouldnt matter because Dimaria isnt reaching him before he stops time, but since he's consistently shown to just stop time with a thought and not need to charge up like youre suggesting for some reason, the odds tip even further in his favor.

Again Havoc can also counteract her time manip with his own as its an explicit weakness of hers

Nico-v11 said:
"Her Age Seal spell is useless against those who are also able to distort time and space."

He can do both so yeah it's still useless on him
Where is this even from? Ultear was able to counter her and allow the others to move because she wasn't even affected in the time stop and exists in the stopped world.

@Weekly

SBA has them in a compromise between their highest ranges, not 4km

Code:
Like Graf said, she TS the entire battlefield, so it's not "just a few meters"
He hasn't consistently shown that at all, in all of you're examples he's shown that he has to power up to do so, Reinz even reacted to him powering up for Time Focus and tried to stop him woth lightning

Havoc cannot counteract as he has no resistance in the 1st place, if he's caught in it he's screwed

The battlefield she time stopped WAS a few meters. Youre going to need explicit proof that she can time stop 4 km if you want to argue that point.

He has consistently shown it, if you looked at any of the videos i posted you'd see that. He has never needed to power up and the videos above are proof of that.

He doesnt need resistance because he has time manip in the first place and the range to stop her first.

Havoc's time manipulation is superior, works faster, has a longer range, and can counteract Dimaria's.

I never said she could TS 4km, I said SBA has a compromise between their ranges and that the battlefield she froze wasn't a couple of meters

Except he hasn't I can litterally tell you when he does it

-1st fight with 108, he powers up and right before the punch connects time stop begins

-With Reinz, Reinz actively notices him charging and tries to attack him before he finishes and fails.

-Next fight with 108, he makes a gesture with his hand while 108 is rushing towards him to slow him down

^ None of these is just him thinking it

Having Time Manipulation =/= having time reistance it's a fallacy to think otherwise and before trying to say it's Dimaria's weakness look at the chapter I posted, no where close does it say what you're attempting to imply

Havoc is only superior in ramge, which is irrelevant

-Its slower

-He has no resistance

-And Dimaria's supposed weakness is non existent

Okay, then Havoc is at an even higher advantage as Dimaria is in his range of time stop while she cant reach him. Again, youre going to need proof, scans, and to make a CRT if you think she has a different range.

Having time manipulation means he can overpower Dimaria's time manipulation as it's an explicit weakness of her time manipulation. I looked over the chapter and yes, its a weakness.

Havoc having better range is absolutely relevant when he can time stop her before she time stops him due to severely outranging her and is done with a thought. Dimaria has no resistance to time manipulation, and Havoc is immensely more durable than Dimaria is. Dimaria is baseline, Havoc is more durable than his base form which is stronger than people who can shrug off 300+ megaton attacks with no damage.

Her range isn't even listed, and again I already posted the scans and Graf already pointed out that she froze the entire battlefield

Except that he made a gesture to do so

Rewind it more and you'll find him charging up

And the yet you he does it with a thought yet he's shown again using the gesture

I feel like you're just ignoring Reinz's reaction because it genuinely shows he's charging up when he shot the lightning.

Word for Word from Ultear:"She has time stopping magic. It seems like I can exist in this form while time is stopped. And with my power I was able to give you the ability to move as well."

In no way shape or form does this mean people with time manipulation

Code:
automatically resist Dimaria. Ultear can move fine because she exists there in the 1st place due to using Last Age. Her "explicit weakness" is non exsistent
Havoc has no resistance as well, this isn't going to change. When it's between their ranges as SBA states, Range. Is. Irrelevant. They're both within range of one another.

In no way have you proved that without any action or gesture that he can timestop/slow with a thought. Both times he's shown using a gesture for Slowing and All times of using TS he's powered up

SBA dictates that she simply has to incapacitate him, which she is capable due to her Time Stop being better in everything but range also she's scaled from Natsu, who isn't baseline

Said battlefield is only a few meters

Making a gesture =/= needing to charge before he can use his time manipulation

Did so, no indication of charging. Having red eyes doesnt mean he's charging anything.

No, he's not, showing all the stuff that is happening as he's using Time Focus does not translate to him needing time to use it.

Make a CRT to get the weakness removed then but until then you go by whats on the profile.

Time slows Reinz's punch by looking at it. Now youre just ignoring how his powers work. Making a gesture does not in any way mean he needs to charge to use his time powers and never once has he shown the need to charge any of his time powers.

I love how youre just flat out ignoring the fact that Havoc can stop her before she gets anywhere close enough to stop him just by staying in the air due to the fact that she cant fly, and even IF he needed to charge his time manip Dimaria isnt closing the gap between them before he stops her. And yes, 7-A Natsu is in fact baseline.

a few meters is from the point of Wendy to Dimaria, She froze everyone on the battlefield

Again never said this, I infact made it clear that he made the hand movement when he slows time and he charges when he stops it.

Actually Charging in order to do so does,at 2:54 Reinz actively notices he's charging, you cannot deny this

When there's valid proof something on it is wrong, you don't go by it just cuz it's there

I'm ignoring? You keep claiming his is superior when

A. Watch all fights with him using it and you'll notice him charging repeatedly

B. Blatantly sees him doing the same hand movement to time slow again and again and claiming he doesn't do it

C. Thinks that Range matters in a fight where SBA takes over and place both within their ranges

And Natsu is 400 megatons, he's 4x over baseline

@HST The battlefield isnt much larger, let alone several hundred meters in size

The hand movement isnt what stops time though, thats what youre not getting

Again, he literally time slows Reinz's punch by looking at it. No charging, not even a hand motion. He slows time with a thought. He has never once needed to charge. Moving his hand is not charging and he has demonstrated that he does not even need to move his hand to use it.

Standard Battle Assumptions: Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is

They start at a distance of several hundred meters apart as per Havoc's higher range, meaning she will be in the range of Havoc's time stop at the start of the fight and if she wants to time stop him she has to close a LOT of distance before he can think.

Dimaria doesnt scale to that version of Natsu, she only scales to her previous form due to being stronger than it when its already borderline 7-A

When did I say it was several hundred meters? I saod it was as small as you're implying.

I never said it stop time Weekly, he slows it with the hand gesture

An you keep denying that he uses this hand movement to slow time yet

Here's him doing it at the start of the fight

And he's doing the exact same hand movement agai

And here you are ignoring the difference between his time stop and slow

At 2:44 Havoc begins charging and Reinz notices, if he didn't have to charge and it was instant,Reinz would have this Reaction

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Don't take a portion of it just to suit your argument

It is as small as im implying as nothing suggests she can stop time in a wider range

No, he DOESNT use a hand gesture to time slow. He does NOT. And again, a hand gesture is not the same thing as needing to charge an ability

@Cal

I know, there's also the Afrotique version of 108 vs Havoc and Another Reinz Fight, it's just that this one shows it the best

@Weekly

Except you're implying it's so small it could only incapacitate Wendy,Carla,and Sherria when the whole battlefield and people in it got caught

And I specifically keep making a point that the only time he uses this hand gesture is for the TIME SLOW, only the time stop requires him to charge and a short amount of time as well

@HST The Battlefield is not more than a few meters.

He doesnt need the hand gesture period, him time stopping Reinz' punch by looking at it proves that

I honestly forgot about this thread

Anyway,

A. 1st it was Time Slow, now it's time stop which is it?

B. You see Time Havoc catching his punch and kneeing the crap put of him.

And also look at my above posts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some late night Writings and cramming to finish.

No, you see him slowing Reinz, grabbing his arm, and kneeing him. He slowed him with a thought, Reinz even visibly reacts to it.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, you see him slowing Reinz, grabbing his arm, and kneeing him. He slowed him with a thought, Reinz even visibly reacts to it.
So you use Reinz visibly reacting here but denies he does so later when TH is powering up to use Time Focus? What?

IF. Bfr counted then time havoc, or dimaria due to her take over otherwise stalemate, or anyone who have higher stamina. But going for stalemate

Back