• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her Magic was incapable of affecting E.N.D. because his power surpassed that of Chronos'. He literally bypassed it because he was stronger.

You know damn well we don't rate people as having Hax resistance through strength.

Natsu was given resistance in his page for that reason.

Also END Natsu was High 6C when he fought Dimaria

"Overall power" is still there and like I said before it's "useless agains those who are able to distort space and time" so he still resists.

Dimaria 's time manip literally has a weakness of being unable to affect people whose power is above that of Chronos. Natsu has no actual time manip resistance because of this, it should be removed.

Natsu being High 6-C in the fight further justifies this

I know it's the weakness Weekly, I know how it works.

We don't give resistance through sheer AP. Do you want me to make a CRT or you?

If its a weakness of the ability that it can explicitly be bypassed through higher AP we dont give a resistance at all. Again it doesnt help that Natsu was High 6-C when he bypassed her time manip.

I just ran through it, will post later

I'm also calc'ing Main Character's own lightning dodges in his battle against Arzon

Graf Thorsdottir said:
> Base form is comparable to someone that took 312 megatons punch without damage

> Can get even stronger with transformation

> Put again someone in around Mid end of City+ in base and baseline Mountai in Chronos

> Resists her most spammable power, her only saving grace is probably Age Scratch which meets regen

Ehh...
You were saying?

Dimaria's time manip only has a range of a few meters

Havoc's has a range of a few HUNDRED meters

Okay but how does this affect resistance? If one Time Stops before the other, there's no getting out regardless of range

inconclusive

It doesnt, what it affects if Havoc's chances of time stopping her before she time stops him, on top of him being a no nonsense fighter while she has a tendency to be a bit cocky

@Graf Havoc time stopped an entire chain of islands, the largest of which had an entire village on it

Now that I've looked at it, Dimaria's Time Stop is faster, Havoc had to momentarily build up power to use it, Dimaria simply grinds her teeth

Switching to Dimaria via Time Stop

Havoc's time stop is activated with a thought, it doesnt take any time to use, it outranges Dimaria's, and it's 100% in character for him to spam it

Also Dimaria not only is way more willing to go for the kill quicker in Take Over, but spams Time Stop on a regular basis especially as her opening move

from what I've seen Havoc does not start off Time Stop but CQC and with speed equal that's not doing him much

@HST Dimaria doesnt have the range to time stop Havoc before Havoc time stops her, and again, it's 100% in character for Havoc to spam time stop

One guy says he leads with CQC. And the other says he doesn't.

Saying "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" is not getting you people anywhere.

Back