• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its literally just him transforming his hands into swords

His time manip should be able to cancel out and potentially overpower Dimaria's though

I mean even if she leads with her time manip he can overpower it with his own, hell he likely can brute force through it like Natsu did

His attack slow and portals can take care of pretty much everything she can throw at him

From her page:

Age Seal: A magic spell taught to her by Chronos, the God of Time. By clicking her teeth together, Dimaria is able to completely freeze time around her, leaving her the only one able to move while time is stopped. While she claims that this magic is "unbeatable", it has been shown that those with the power to distort space and time, such as Ultear Milkovich, can counter its effects, allowing themselves and others to move while this spell is active and thus rendering it useless. This ability can also be countered if Dimaria's opponent is overwhelmingly superior to her, such is the case when she attempted to fight Natsu Dragneel, who completely outmatched her once he awakened to his instincts as E.N.D.

Fair enough on the Ultear thing (which I still call BS but ah well, it's FT) but is he superior to her though? Her base form could injure someone that's casually 63 megatons. Isn't base TH scaled from someone that got an accepted end of 42 megatons?

> Base form is comparable to someone that took 312 megatons punch without damage

> Can get even stronger with transformation

> Put again someone in around Mid end of City+ in base and baseline Mountai in Chronos

> Resists her most spammable power, her only saving grace is probably Age Scratch which meets regen

Ehh...

Thinking britishly

Right so. I think Dimaria probably takes this.

She's>>>>>>People who are faster then Mach 1312 characters, and Time Havoc is Mach 1200 IIRC or around that.

Also, we don't treat people's Hax not working through sheer AP, hence why Time Stop resistance is on Natsu's page.

She's the first to activate her time stop.

@Gargoyle Transformed Time Havoc is >>> Rice Amped Reinz who is >>> Base Time havoc who is > Arzon who is extremely casually Mach 1200

Her page flat out says that her time manip can be counteracted by other people's time manip

If they activate it at the same time sure, it can, issue is she wont

Several meters range tho...That's an issue.

That said Dimaria is>>>>>>>>>>Wendy and Shura, who are far faster then the entire Pre Time Skip cast.

Okay because Havoc's time stop and slow is hundreds of meters and its 100% in character for him to spam it

Since her Age Seal "has been shown that those with the power to distort space and time, such as Ultear Milkovich, can counter its effects, allowing themselves and others to move while this spell is active and thus rendering it useless."

And "Her Age Seal spell is useless against those who are also able to distort time and space or if they are overwhelmingly superior to her overall in power."

I have to vote for Time Havoc completely obliterating her

What do you mean? If she doesn't activate it then shouldn't she just be stopped then? He just kill her then. Please explain better, I have practically no knowledge about Fairy Tale

You can't cancel Dimaria's time stop without distorting space and time

As said in this thread.

He's distorting time over an area of specific space. If you mean that he specifically needs to distort both....well doesn't he have a sizable AP advantage so he can resist either way?

Wait......isn't creating portals distorting space? Like creating a portal allows you change/manipulate the space between two places and therefore you are able to jump to that other "space"?

So yeah he still wins

You can't resist Time manipulation through strength.

Look at the beginning of my last post, he can, but if he doesn't do it first he can't.

Doesn't her weaknesss say "overall power"? I mean that's even what Weekly said earlier that Natsu did, with strength.

So I'm voting for him because he has the ability to resist since he distorts both time and space also through strength (unless what was stated isn't true or is different)

Natsu has a resistance to time menip from overpowering her time manip, which has a specific weakness of being able to be overpowered by stronger characters

Back