• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time for a Small Kawaki Revision-Boruto

All right the new chapter dropped earlier today and new information was shown but the main point of this thread is for Kawaki. Kawaki needs a new key for his partial Otsutsuki transformation. We know he can enter it when he wants to because he didn't need Jigen help because Jigen didn't have his own seal activated like Boruto needs Kawaki help.

Code:
He also needs possibly limited teleportation for being used as a portal
0361FAEE-57E7-489B-A20B-32EFD8A97223
DB31093A-EAA7-4003-B59A-66C4214E31A0

Disagree with the portal stuff. Everyone, including Kawaki was surprised and I'd like to wait for more information. This could just be a similar thing to Naruto slipping into Kn0 when he was angry in Part 1 without knowing or being able to access it on his own.

Too soon.

Karma isn't like Kurama. Kawaki can control his Karma Seal. Even Jigen was surprised. We even see Kawaki stop using it with ease unlike Boruto who had a hard time the first time even deactivate it

For the portal thing I meant that Kawaki can be used as a portal by Jigen. It's an indexing wiki after all so it shouldn't matter

How is Karma not? Correct me if i'm wrong, but Boruto as an example shows Karma can be activated unknowingly and this stems back from Shojoji's arc.

Yes, Kawaki knows how to use Karma, but nothing says he's able to utilize the Transformation on his own yet. One single instance, which if we're being honest isn't really clear, shouldn't be enough to warrant the addition to his profile yet.

We need more info.

We gave Naruto a key for KNO tho even if he did slip into the form when angry. But it wasn't because of anger later down the line when we found out Kurama jsut used that chance to give Naruto chakra. But anyway Naruto has a key even tho he can't control the power and go into that form anytime.

I guess we can do the same for kawaki

Back