• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Eater vs Pegasus Seiya (GRACE)

Unspecified in the description, and only has resistance to erasure from existence, because he resists attacks that destroy the body and soul, not because he resists attacks that erase from existence by time manipulation.
but TE's erasure is not by time manip...

The ability was there even before I joined the wiki and it can have a justification as it should due to multiple showings. Which is coming soon to theaters near you. Profiles need a lot of work.

The ability was there even before I joined the wiki and it can have a justification as it should due to multiple showings. Which is coming soon to theaters near you. Profiles need a lot of work.
They just seem to be outdated, like the Time Eater having Unknown lifting strength, even though Eggman's page is quite a bit outdated and it misses some important stuff.

They just seem to be outdated, like the Time Eater having Unknown lifting strength, even though Eggman's page is quite a bit outdated and it misses some important stuff.
What's worse is they just keep churning out more material to add and look through

The bfr part is specifically eggmans plan to defeat sonic. He says so himself. It seems to me the time eater will more likely erase timelines first. The bfr was only used as part of an overarching plan to win, instead of a direct weapon. Based on that, I think seiya would win more times than he loses.
should i count this as a vote?

> looks at Time Eater's profile
> sees that it loses to ******* Goku

Pegasus Seiya beats the shit out of the Time Eater, destroying its core to a level below quarks, then goes home and eats lunch.

> looks at Time Eater's profile
> sees that it loses to ******* Goku

Pegasus Seiya beats the shit out of the Time Eater, destroying its core to a level below quarks, then goes home and eats lunch.
That match with Goku is severely outdated, and should have been removed a long time ago.

Back