• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Breaker Bardock VS Zen'ō

To bust a timeline Zeno needed some time to charge an attack. Bardock on the other hand fought an opponent who has much better feats than Zeno. Zeno sure can kill Bardock, but the latter is more likely to beat him before Zeno gathers enough power to erase him.

To be honest I'll be changing my vote to inconclusive at this point. Maybe we should just let this thread die off. It's literally been months.

Han Solo7 said:
To bust a timeline Zeno needed some time to charge an attack. Bardock on the other hand fought an opponent who has much better feats than Zeno. Zeno sure can kill Bardock, but the latter is more likely to beat him before Zeno gathers enough power to erase him.
nobody has more impressive feats in db than zeno, tf

Han Solo7 said:
Did you not watch Zeno kill frost?

Unite My Rice said:
Han Solo7 said:
Did you not watch Zeno kill frost?
you didnt hear him plus frost is universe level at most "3-a" anyway he said he needed time to bust infinate zamasu he didnt take time to charge to kill frost because frost is vastly inferior to zeno that reasoning is not correct ^^^ sonce bardock is a teir above zamasu he would need to charge at least

Or because Frost is a literal person while Zamasu is a universe and neither have resistance to existence erasure.

Does anyone truly believe Bardock beats Zeno? I see in the profile he is Multiversal, but in every media, Zeno is stated to be the strongest with no comparison in DB? isn't there a DBH Zeno? I refuse to believe this guy is above Zeno.

you stated zeno's dbh card is "dbh zeno" implying that dbs zeno and dbh zeno are different entities, they aren't. characters can have non canon feats, like goku going ssj4

DBH Zeno >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad infinitum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBH Bardock.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
DBH Zeno >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad infinitum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBH Bardock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canon Zen'o >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canon Bardock
Just completed it with my chat manip...

Back