• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, much better. I do not know what Tifa starts with, but I'm siding with her ability to control time. What is Tifa's AP?

(i am not voting yet)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Resistance is not immunity. Tifa can still be affected by them, just to a lesser extent.

Also Thanos can possibly win by hax.

Not voting yet.

@Jason Not really, if Thanos' hax isn't far higher than the barebones, then Tifa easily resists it. Also she could easily AP stomp Thanos here.

How strong is Tifa's BFR resistance? The Ruby Weapon can eject party members from battle with Whirlsand, which I don't recall any party member in VII having resistance to. If a mere sand tornado can BFR Tifa, then Marvel Comic Thanos's multiple ways of BFR (like opening a portal into space hundreds of light-years away) should easily suffice.

Ill give my vote to the Mad Titan. Even if he is in base form, he has many moves up his sleeve that would obliterate Tifa.

@Psycho Tifa also has many moves up her sleeve to win the fight. One of those would be her slapping him once and he would die.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Not everything though
Bloodlusted does not mean "start with whatever wins the fight" it means "start with best abd most lethal move" that being death manipulation. By the time Thanos gets to matter hax, Tifa will have poked him and obliterated him.

Back