• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikisource

He/Him
There's something I've wondered about for quite a while.

We have two 4D universes (L2C according to wiki standards) within one realm/dimension. So between them there will be a 5th axis. This will make feats at levels 2C to 2A into L1C. So how should we make them truly L1C? I read the discussions on the staff discussion forum but because my English is quite bad, I had a hard time trying to understand them.

But according to what I read, the distance between the 4D universes would be the 5th axis so they wouldn't intersect, but they would be negligible so there wouldn't be an L1C. So if we prove that the 5th axis is infinite, will it be counted as L1C? I'm not sure if I understand correctly, and if so, how can I prove it?

In addition, I wonder if a separate time axis covers all continuous space-time structures (From 2C to 2A according to wiki standards), will that time axis become the 5th axis?

i think if there's an overarching timeline (AKA a hypertimeline) that contains/controls/whatever space-time continuums then it is low 1-C, ya

There's something I've wondered about for quite a while.

We have two 4D universes (L2C according to wiki standards) within one realm/dimension. So between them there will be a 5th axis. This will make feats at levels 2C to 2A into L1C. So how should we make them truly L1C? I read the discussions on the staff discussion forum but because my English is quite bad, I had a hard time trying to understand them.

But according to what I read, the distance between the 4D universes would be the 5th axis so they wouldn't intersect, but they would be negligible so there wouldn't be an L1C. So if we prove that the 5th axis is infinite, will it be counted as L1C? I'm not sure if I understand correctly, and if so, how can I prove it?

In addition, I wonder if a separate time axis covers all continuous space-time structures (From 2C to 2A according to wiki standards), will that time axis become the 5th axis?
Yeah i doubt, but if its infinte then it should be depicted as 2-A rather than 5D if there's additional axis then Low 1-C is reasonable

What do you mean by the bolded part? Are you meaning to say "anywhere from 2-A to Low 1-C"?
In any case the 5th Axis exists but is normally taken as insignificant, thus why said "realm" is not counted as 2-A or Low1-C.
If the 5th Axis is Infinite, I believe it'll be 2-A. However it will be Low 1-C if the distance is higher dimensional. For example, let's say both the universes are infinitely expanding, but even after an infinite amount of time, they didn't collide and the 5th axis space between them still existed, in that case it'll show that the 5th Axis space is qualitatively superior to the Universes' size, making the Dimension/Realm L1-C.

Another way to get it, is if the 2 universes have their own Axis of time, unique and independent from one another, and the dimension be the same, in that it also has an independent Time Axis. In that case the Dimensions's Axis would act as a Higher Time Axis, and thus giving the Dimension L1-C tier.

An even different method, although am not sure of this one, is to show that the Universe's time axes are independent and IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. For example, if Universe 1's time axis is in direction A, than Universe 2's must be in another direction, preferably perpendicular to direction A. In that case as well, the Dimension/Realm would be L1-C, although again, this last one is just my own understanding that am not completely sure of.
If it is a higher axis, that is independent of the time axis of the 2C to 2A space-time structures, than yes. This is because for a general tier 2 set of universes, they are set to work under the same shared axis by default, while simply having different time rates or stuff etc., meaning, all of those universes generally work under the same multiversal axis while not having an independent one of their own.

HOWEVER in case the universes also have an independent axis that is not spawned from the higher one, than yes, the higher time axis will be a 5th Time Axis. Think of it as this:

A space-time, with an independent time axis, exists in a space. The space-time as a whole is 4D, and as the "space" is holding that 4D universe as a whole, it will also be 4D, but it will be purely Space, i.e., a 4th Spatial Dimension [1D + 1D + 1D + 1D all being Spatial Axis].
If I were to, say, add a Time Dimension on top of that "Space", what would it be? As we know, adding a time dimension to a physical universe makes it 4D from 3D, thus, in the same way, it will be adding a +1D time to 4D Space, making it total 5D [4D Space + 1D Time] for the bigger Space-Time.

Back