• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Its not MLP.
And games that promote real world gambling have done far worse than what most MLP fans have.

Wait nvm you have an anime girl in a bikini on your pfp your opinion is equally invalid
It's actually in my banner 🤓

Though the nerd is probably a less apt comparison since he has glasses and thus would be able to properly see that it's not in my pfp but my banner.

My god please dont haunt this stupid debate to my VSB safespace.

I agree that Gacha games should have a automatic 18 tag, but I want to pull for Jpegs with stats in peace okay

I dunno, real world gambling mechanics creeping into games is bad. One person alone not supporting games that have em won't do anything in the long run either.

I dunno, real world gambling mechanics creeping into games is bad. One person alone not supporting games that have em won't do anything in the long run either.
(He thinks spending virtual money on virtual things is comparable to spending real, valuable money on invaluable things even though the latter is the only one that can cause you to lose everything)

I haven't even gone through every tier list on the thread, but I'm 99.9% sure I'm not on any of them because I don't do anything of value on here aside from the occasional RP.
Don't sweat it man, I'm also not part of it but I think is fine.

Since people won't be able to put you under scientifically incorrect positions or categories.

(He thinks spending virtual money on virtual things is comparable to spending real, valuable money on invaluable things even though the latter is the only one that can cause you to lose everything)
I mean whales do exist man, even in games that don't have these things, they suck.

You say this but then a couple of months later you pull up a "goodbye" thread saying how shitty is your personal life and how the wiki is not the same as it used to be.

Only to come back the next months to "finish up old projects", then your stay remains like if nothing happened.

You say this but then a couple of months later you pull up a "goodbye" thread saying how shitty is your personal life and how the wiki is not the same as it used to be.

Only to come back the next months to "finish up old projects", then your stay remains like if nothing happened.
I mean, I do meme up being a wikiboomer, thats like, my whole identity.

Been there, done there, you were on my Goodbye thread lmao. Came back after a couple months after realizing that University is actually doable even with VSBbrainrot

I mean, I do meme up being a wikiboomer, thats like, my whole identity.

Been there, done there, you were on my Goodbye thread lmao. Came back after a couple months after realizing that University is actually doable even with VSBbrainrot
Goodbye threads are gay and people who do them all suck copious amounts of male genitalia.

Back