• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Says the weakling.
I'm stronger than you, faste.... Ok let me not waste time

I have never lost a fight, against people older than me, taller than me, 2v1 and yee... How am I a weakling then 🐵

You the one who don't want to fight, weakling 😴

I'm stronger than you, faste.... Ok let me not waste time

I have never lost a fight, against people older than me, taller than me, 2v1 and yee... How am I a weakling then 🐵

You the one who don't want to fight weakling 😴
All lies and fabrications, I'd wash you 100%.

All lies and fabrications, I'd wash you 100%.
You think a monkey would lie... Especially when he is truth and only says truth?

That's all I need to know that you're words are backed up with nothing but cowardice... You know I don't lie, like you 😴
monkey-drinking.gif

Ok you can go fake challenge someone else, want to go 👁️

Son, Drake is bae and a incompetent game developer and censorship enforcing dickwaffle of a publisher isnt changing that.

Its called having standards and self respect.
Honestly Chinese video games would be better if the CCP never existed since it would give video game companies more freedom and creativity.

(Apparently the CCP is afraid of ghosts, skeletons, time travel, and more)

they damn censor everything.

Back