• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Yes I am Chinese, autistic Chinese American actually.
Cap.
19-C0-DFDD-76-B8-4-D9-F-97-C9-B280-D6-C95620.jpg

25564-B2-F-3434-4-A5-B-B0-F5-62077-E8-EEEE7.jpg

A2-B23682-83-A1-46-ED-8-B9-A-FAA4-F116228-A.jpg

1-F52-C00-B-03-CE-4589-9-E94-058061-D150-B3.jpg
Holy shiz this post is long
You are a human... Don't speak... Aren't you the race that's constantly wrong and the race that hates and kills each other the most?

That's yours dumb human bias speaking.

Ohhh shit.. Read that backwards, sorry 🙏🙈 got too angry

I'll reward you if I'm still understanding what your comment meant
Racist.

Maybe, he was upset quite a couple times lol.
He’s still human behind that screen he’s a still a human just like you and me, and he can get stressed like everyone else. So maybe that’s why he’s behaving like that (maybe some events happened irl that’s causing him to behave like that)

except monkey who might actually be a monkey behind the screen

He’s still human behind that screen he’s a still a human just like you and me, and he can get stressed like everyone else. So maybe that’s why he’s behaving like that (maybe some events happened irl that’s causing him to behave like that)
That's why I'm happy that he moved on for the most part and is living his life now.
except monkey who might actually be a monkey behind the screen
Common knowledge

Where's MonkeyOfDeath
🤫
Then you have conceded for it is the Burger's intention to be eaten. You are not truth, you are not beyond godly, the burger has changed anything remotely close to that. Now you're just... American
Eww, the worst most robotic evil type of human.

Also I'm not in my full truth form so I can't tell you the full truth but I can give one truth, humans dislike truth.

Back