• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Basing it of off general knowledge
my-image.png

I need the names, pfp is too hard to know whos who
Damn, even when he's not here Speedster keeps getting attacked 💀.

I am the truth... I'm literally always right... Many people can support that claim if they speak the truth
You are not the truth. You are a monkey. Monkeys are creatures and not concepts. No matter what you say, you can't back it up with a source, but i can.

You are not the truth. You are a monkey. Monkeys are creatures and not concepts. No matter what you say, you can't back it up with a source, but i can.
I'm a full Human full Monkey full God, the god part isn't just a normal god... It's just says God becomes it's the closest thing for humans to understand

Concept are both subjective and objective... I'm beyond, I'm truth.

Humans are just monkeys who were deemed unworthy.
You are a human... Don't speak... Aren't you the race that's constantly wrong and the race that hates and kills each other the most?

That's yours dumb human bias speaking.

Ohhh shit.. Read that backwards, sorry 🙏🙈 got too angry

I'll reward you if I'm still understanding what your comment meant

You are a human... Don't speak... Aren't you the race that's constantly wrong and the race that hates and kills each other the most?

That's yours dumb human bias speaking.

Ohhh shit.. Read that backwards, sorry 🙏🙈 got too angry

I'll reward you if I'm still understanding what your comment meant
You said you're the concept of truth and yet you get things like that mixed up. You are the concept of truth, subjective truth that is.

Ok,
reversal...
Spar me then and we'll see who's the truth and who's right 🐵
Burger remains burger even if you flip it. No matter what you do there's always a bun on both sides. That is the truth. That is burger. Your reversal doesn't work, you can't counter burger and the only thing you can do is try and challenge me to a spar. You disappoint me.

Burger remains burger even if you flip it. No matter what you do there's always a bun on both sides. That is the truth. That is burger. Your reversal doesn't work, you can't counter burger and the only thing you can do is try and challenge me to a spar. You disappoint me.
But I ate the burger tho...

Back