• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Your first mistake is believing whatever Deceived says is wise.
smadging-speech-bubble-speech-bubble.gif

I’ll join you but what’s it made of or is this a secret recipe
it is made of the ancient hyper mold cheese, ancient green bacteria, pizzamasaurus fossils, a cyberdough from 1000 years in the future, the fin of an infinity fish and the black hole olives.
All of this will create the Evo-Pizza. It will reverse Shion to a monke and then reverse him back to a human before he got his insanity. This should cure him and make him a perfectly normal human.

it is made of the ancient hyper mold cheese, ancient green bacteria, pizzamasaurus fossils, a cyberdough from 1000 years in the future, the fin of an infinity fish and the black hole olives.
All of this will create the Evo-Pizza. It will reverse Shion to a monke and then reverse him back to a human before he got his insanity. This should cure him and make him a perfectly normal human.
Good news I have already been to those places the ingredients came from and have installed these to make sure getting them is faster

9-D69962-E-970-B-4686-9616-7987-D1450822.jpg

I have defeated the neckbeards with my snap. Can we have the ingredients now? What other obstacles lie ahead before the ingredients can be taken.
The giant neckbeard. His cells alone are a constantly regenerating slew of creatures so wiping out half of them is meaningless. What we need is time. i need you to risk your life and buy me time while i prepare my ultimate weapon takes out cooking pot

The giant neckbeard. His cells alone are a constantly regenerating slew of creatures so wiping out half of them is meaningless. What we need is time. i need you to risk your life and buy me time while i prepare my ultimate weapon takes out cooking pot

killer-queen-explode.gif

I planted a bomb on him with killer queen while he was off guard.

he bite the dust now

killer-queen-explode.gif

I planted a bomb on him with killer queen while he was off guard.

he bite the dust now
He keeps regenerating but i have prepared my ultimate technique.
Thank you for your sacrifice.
And now THE ULTIMATE HOT SPICY CURRY
THE ONE OF A TRILLION DEGREES
I SHALL EAT
*I eat it in one gulp and suddenly energy emerges from me
I dash into the sky at superliminal speed and fire all the heat of the flames inside of me at the neckbeard, vaporizing his neck, face, bones and atoms.*

I fall to the ground
The ingridients are now ours.

He keeps regenerating but i have prepared my ultimate technique.
Thank you for your sacrifice.
And now THE ULTIMATE HOT SPICY CURRY
THE ONE OF A TRILLION DEGREES
I SHALL EAT
*I eat it in one gulp and suddenly energy emerges from me
I dash into the sky at superliminal speed and fire all the heat of the flames inside of me at the neckbeard, vaporizing his neck, face, bones and atoms.*

I fall to the ground
The ingridients are now ours.
Hurry make the pizza, shion’s condition is getting worse by the minute

Back