• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, and SCP may also take High 8-C thanks to Kondraki's win streak, Bright's possession, and Clef's resistance to High 1-B reality warping.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Except it's not a matter of just strength though. Number's also important.
k then

we have Hiiragi, the Protagonists and the rest of the Six Forces all being obscenely haxed 7-C's

EDIT: sans the last 2 forces, since they're 4-A

Rick and Morty has millions of Ricks on the citadel alone, and there is an infinite multiverse full of Ricks.

SCP has tons of High 8-Cs besides 682.

Pretty sure LoL has a buttload of 7-Cs, including the current strongest.

There is also Yume Nikki, with a decent quantity of 7-Cs, including one of the strongest.

There is also Yume Nikki, with a decent quantity of 7-Cs, including one of the strongest.
i remember Hiiragi having 2-B hax due to being comparable to Ragnarok Amakasu, and the rest of the 7-C's scale from that

what are the ones from LoL and YN?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
>29 of them?
Not that many, but a single SCP High 8-C would clear them all.

Surprisingly, it doesn't have to be 682.

Nocturne due to Immeasurable speed and Madotsuki due to Type 9 and automatic nuke upon death.
>Immeasurable speed

>Hiiragi thanks you for your generosity

I don't really have a counter to Madotsuki sans Hiiragi just stealing the universe nuke

EDIT: Although there really isn't a way to bypass the type 9 that i know of

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically and verse or verses that rule a single tier. The most powerful characters or overall most dangerous character serve to bump a verse up. But all qualities should be considered.
I don't doubt SK is up there through sheer numbers, but quality wise, SCP deserves to be there as well.

Besides, OP says up to 3 verses can take a spot.

Also, RWBY takes High 8-C alongside SCP and Senran Kagura.

Pretty sure that Hiiragi can't steal speed from something Immeasurable. And even if he does steal universe nuke, it doesn't seem like he'd be able to survive it, while Mado could.

Pretty sure that Hiiragi can't steal speed from something Immeasurable. And even if he does steal universe nuke, it doesn't seem like he'd be able to survive it, while Mado could.
Amakasu sees him as an equal and he can boost himself to immeasurable speeds (i bit of a stretch i know)

Yeah, he most likely couldn't survive the universe nuke tbh

There is a difference between boosting yourself to Immeasurable and being Immeasurable to begin with.

Though if you think he can beat Nocturne, you probably should make a VS Thread to see.

I'm thinking about doing that, but it's probably a stomp in some way. I just don't know the direction

@Ovens. I'm pretty sure that Kondraki came close to Soloing RWBY sans the maidens and up

Also, when he steals the universe nuke from Madotsuki, she dies from soul-eating diseases and the universe doesn't explode because she doesn't have that power anymore iirc

But RWBY has the most number of relatively OP High 8-Cs besides SK.

Oh, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for 8-B. Unless you can find me another verse with an 8-B that can rewind time, stop time, steal your powers and memories, erase existence, possess you, etc.

Sir Ovens said:
But RWBY has the most number of relatively OP High 8-Cs besides SK.
Oh, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for 8-B. Unless you can find me another verse with an 8-B that can rewind time, stop time, steal your powers and memories, erase existence, possess you, etc.
or has 2-A conceptual EE

It's not really something that can be "removed". If she dies, then the world can't exist anymore and goes boom. Even then, killing her 7-C self won't actually prevent her Type 9.

It's not really something that can be "removed". If she dies, then the world can't exist anymore and goes boom. Even then, killing her 7-C self won't actually prevent her Type 9.
i'd say that Nocture could beat her easily, even is his base form due to being able to kill people from inside their dreams

so 7-C matchup is either Hiiragi vs EN or someone else vs EN

heard talking about League of legends?

EN has immeasurable speed, which didn't help as Hiiragi's stealing was passive and ignored the time axis, so EN got his powers stolen and got soul AIDs in the process

fyi feel free to edit the OP when needed. College has started up again, so I may not get to certain things.

Back