• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't like a big content revision or anything like that.

I was just wondering if we could add the following images to the Tier category pages.

(Tier 11)

IMG 0719
(Tier 10)

IMG 0718
(Tier 9)

IMG 0760
(Tier 8)

IMG 0709
(Tier 7)

IMG 0710
(Tier 6)

IMG 0711
(Tier 5)

IMG 0712
(Tier 4)

IMG 0713
(Tier 3)

IMG 0714
(Tier 2)

IMG 0715
(Tier 1)

IMG 0716
(Tier 0)

IMG 0717

I disagree with adding them. Besides how much space they take up, people already having a pretty good idea on what something like this would look like, and not exactly representing the whole tier.

Well, I kinda used the full size for each one. Didn't know how much they would take up. I'll downsize them.

All of them are, in fact. The numbers are goofy.

And why does Tier 1 have an Illuminati triangle? Bill Cipher isn't 1-C anymore.

I dunno why, but these remind me of the images on those old slideshow-based educational computer programs they had when I was still in school.

The numbers are probably helping them give off that vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back