• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 3A and 2A

sorry for my lack of knowledge, but can someone explain the difference between tier High 3A and tier 2A?

High 3-A can be described as destroying Infinite 3D matter.

Low 2-C can be described as destroying a Universe, time and space included.

2-A is destroying an Infinite amount of Universes which are 4D.

High 3-A can be described as destroying Infinite 3D matter.

Low 2-C can be described as destroying a Universe, time and space included.

2-A is destroying an Infinite amount of Universes which are 4D.
a 2B character for example, he has a higher tier than a High 3A, so he is above an infinite 3D energy and matter level? Wouldn't that upgrade it to 4D?

a 2B character for example, he has a higher tier than a High 3A, so he is above an infinite 3D energy and matter level? Wouldn't that upgrade it to 4D?
Yes. A 2 character is very high into 4D. And the lowest 4D level is higher than the highest 3D level by an uncountably infinite amount. So low 2-C is infinitely above high 3-A and 2-B is above that.
Not sure what you mean, 2-B is destroying more than three universes at once.
2 or more, not more than 3.
Edit: sorry I was wrong I thought you meant 2-C. 2-B is destroying 1001 universes or more.

Last edited:
Back