• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier and attack potency of Crocomire

i think because his durability is based upon gameplay and reason is attack potency is not there because of gameplay

Well, 7-A is no longer present in most of the profiles, but 6-C sounds like the bare minimum. Samus fought him in her Varia Suit, which is the 5-B key. I'm personally alright with him being 5-B but I want to hear SomebodyData's input first.

His durability is because he no sells attacks from Samus

His AP is because he practically does no damage, even lesser than fodder in the verse, as the hits are supposed to put you back not kill you.

I was saying High 7-A because they're 6-C now, he barely dies damage but he does do damage so I was thinking just below. But goid point, it was the the 5-B Samus he fought.

Then again, damage ratings are typically considered game mechanics, and a far push does kind of imply a lot of force despite the lack of damage input.

so what im getting he's ap would be very much lower than samus's durabity and his durabity would be close

@Dark yeah that's true, however in this case, it wasn't to make the game fair or anything, it was to indicate just how pathetic he is damage wise. (Plus, I think I remember something about Samus needing to get damaged in order to apply push back mechanics, it would explain everything but not sure, haven't looked at the interviews since my lore exploring days.)

i dont get why have characters that we cant even figure how powerful they are that cant be used because of that and have not enough to go off of in the first place

I'm looking, his nirmal attacks do the minimum amount of damage, if his angry rush attack does more than we.can say he's 5-B, I'm looking.

i would say 5-b nevermind because durabity he tanks super metroid samus shots note this is in the body attack potency would be lower than planet maybe country thats a high ball

Yeah, i would say make him 5-B but data brings up the point of game mechanics since even fodder does damage.

I'd be fine with unknown, possibly 5-B. But oh well.

I'm fine with it honestly, and it does seem fair as he's a boss. But data is the metroud dude here (Plus there's that supposed interview data brought up).

Although, he should be revised slightly, his lifting strength should be upgraded. (Can move his body weight under 960x and can push back samus).

I recall that most of the cast was going to be upgraded to Class G via the running through lava on a 960 G environment feat, but we need a better blog for that.

I meant, Zebes is a 960 G planet, and Tallon IV is a 771 G planet. It scale to Samus because it's her feat, but it would also most definitely scale to Ridley, Dark Samus, SA-X, Crocomire, and Kraid for example.

Back