• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho (Finale)

Lol
The thing is when most people write long arguments it's easy to dismiss them saying "they are just essays" but when those eassays contains links+supporting evidence then the situtation depends on how many people actually watch it and get's convinced by it.
I really REALLY loved this tourney and I wanted more matches too but I guess this it ! You did your best random and I did mine now only people left do judge are voters

I don't know what the future holds for me relating to Pro Wrestling verse I'm out of ideas for both matches and tournaments for this verse I think we already have waaaay too many of em, I just wanna thank you all for being here.

Lol
The thing is when most people write long arguments it's easy to dismiss them saying "they are just essays" but when those eassays contains links+supporting evidence then the situtation depends on how many people actually watch it and get's convinced by it.
I really REALLY loved this tourney and I wanted more matches too but I guess this it ! You did your best random and I did mine now only people left do judge are voters
I wasn't dismissing it as "just an essay." I already know your shit was jam packed with info I most likely couldn't debunk. If I was as passionate as you were, I would've definitely planned a massive essay before all of this.

I don't know what the future holds for me relating to Pro Wrestling verse I'm out of ideas for both matches and tournaments for this verse I think we already have waaaay too many of em, I just wanna thank you all for being here.
Hey, look on the bright side: 2 characters from the verse were able to win tournaments, and 1 one of them ended up reaching the semi finals, and Jericho and Omega were the two finalists of this tourney. I'd say the constant tournament spam was a massive success.

Jericho and Omega are both tournament winners!

Jericho and Omega
when it comes to skill in my opinion are Skill Monsters of the verse and maybe the entire Tier 9-C. (unless convinced.)
and I wonder if either would be placed here

Jericho lacks the hax Kenny has.

I'm iffy on Kenny being more skilled, though. To me, they're honestly even. The fact that Jericho even beat Omega, and Omega's considered 'The Greatest Professional Wrestler Ever," that says a lot.

Though realistically, speaking, I think wrestlers like Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and many more are better than Omega. My opinion, though.

I'm iffy on Kenny being more skilled, though. To me, they're honestly even. The fact that Jericho even beat Omega, and Omega's considered 'The Greatest Professional Wrestler Ever," that says a lot.
I already covered the argument on how there is literally one one move that was capable of doing so that being Judas Effect and statistically overall The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels both in offense+ defense+rate of submission+reversal rate+grapppling+striking "severely" lacks behind Omega and the fact Jericho needed another 2 years to defeat with when his entire arsenal failed and yeah I literally got every single point covered in case anyone want's to
My argument was not Kenny is gonna win because of more hax actually the entire argument is Skill being massively superior in combat which after clicking on very link of the argument is evident.

Though realistically, speaking, I think wrestlers like Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and many more are better than Omega. My opinion, though.
Yes they are (and literally everyone would say that who doesn't do the depth of research I did),
Infact Taker one shots Omega and is more popular "In different categories" due to HAX
but.......not in combat at all ! which I proved unless disproven.

So with that being said, What were your favorite moments from this tourney I really loved Jericho vs Satou match and could've gone either way.

Yes they are (and literally everyone would say that who doesn't do the depth of research I did),
Infact Taker one shots Omega and is more popular "In different categories" due to HAX
but.......not in combat at all ! which I proved unless disproven.
Um, that's not what I meant.

I meant if we were speaking realistically, and we had a legit discussion over who's the greatest professional wrestler ever, I don't think Kenny is up there with the likes of Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and many more.

Greatest professional wrestler ever obviously goes to
John Cena, Undertaker and those types of guys. (Due to their populatiy and success) these are easy names to pick

but the thing is this is Vsbattle wiki and my reseach + Comparion of both's greatest strikes and combat disproved it.
this is why my entire analysis was based on combat and skill.

In the entire Verse of Professional Wrestling as far as pure skill goes Omega peaks it out, Rest of the people who are comparable to him are in "different categories of style and fight" holding both various advantages and disadvantages completely depending on how well they did against Omega in their respective matches.

Although if you ask me who is The Greatest Professional Wrestler of all time (NO SKILL argument)
Then I will go with John Cena.

John Cena, Undertaker and those types of guys. (Due to their populatiy and success) these are easy names to pick
I wasn't just talking about popularity and success.

Kurt Angle was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever after all.

I just realized how crazy prime Kurt Angle vs Kenny Omega would be:oops:

I already covered the argument on how there is literally one one move that was capable of doing so that being Judas Effect and statistically overall The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels both in offense+ defense+rate of submission+reversal rate+grapppling+striking
Isn't this because Kenny's matches on average, are significantly longer than Undertaker's and Michaels?

I think Jericho has had sooo many matches in VSB now we should focus on characters like Kane, The Undertaker or Adam Cole (The less popular/used characters of the verse)
And their matches I think those mini debates/match ups will be nice.

I think Jericho has had sooo many matches in VSB now we should focus on characters like Kane, The Undertaker or Adam Cole (The less popular/used characters of the verse)
And their matches I think those mini debates/match ups will be nice.
The thing is that Jericho is so easy to use lol

Plus, he's almost always guaranteed to have a good match.

Isn't this because Kenny's matches on average, are significantly longer than Undertaker's and Michaels?
Which already gives him more stamina, but there 6 different styles of Combat combined into one and the rapid Speed Amp and Reaction Time is something he will hold advantage of via especially if MMA fighters of his verse are being knocked out by him
Even then that's just "one aspect" of the debate, I have not even mentioned my other arguments.

Which already gives him more stamina, but there 6 different styles of Combat combined into one and the rapid Speed Amp and Reaction Time is something he will hold advantage of via especially if MMA fighters of his verse are being knocked out by him
Even then that's just "one aspect" of the debate, I have not even mentioned my other arguments.
Yeah, but if your matches are over an hour long, you better have better stats than a match that lasted 20-30 minutes.

Also, how were you able to find those stats of those matchups? I'm curious.

The thing is that Jericho is so easy to use lol

Plus, he's almost always guaranteed to have a good match.
I quite enjoyed that Austin theory match on Vsbattle (good debate and usage of skill was needed to win that one)
Plus via this we make introduce weaker/less popular characters to others as well.
I know many people didn't knew Jericho or Omega but after this Tournament any of them can use either.

I quite enjoyed that Austin theory match on Vsbattle (good debate and usage of skill was needed to win that one)
Aside from the occasional shitty takes, I quite enjoyed that Theory match.

I actually made another one, but that one was pretty decisive.

I've been struggling since to find a good match for Theory.

Just like Cagematch website you used for Austin theory matches
Pro Wrestling muses is a match data and statistical analysis.

Matches of wrestlers on Vsbattle I wanna see that you better give me
1-Kane
2-The Undertaker
3-Demon Balor
4-Adam Cole
5-Evil

Matches of wrestlers on Vsbattle I wanna see that you better give me
1-Kane
2-The Undertaker
3-Demon Balor
4-Adam Cole
5-Evil
In all honesty, not the most interested in these wrestlers.

I'd help if they're going through a CRT, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make a matchup involving them.

I am planning on making another Austin Theory matchup.

Back