• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 4 Supernova | Rick and Morty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemiiPowa

She/Her
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Episode 4, Season 3: Supernova gave birth to a child that was half of a collpasing star.
Baseline 4-C (Star level) divided in half is 2.8465e+41 J.
0OofG8F.png

Low 4-C

Currently She's 5-B for casual planet busting, but since this is a creation feat, she should be much higher tiered.

I mean... sure, but since the joke was that the child was half of both parents, can't we just say Star level?

Her line is as follows
was able to conceive a child that was half of a collapsing star and half a million ants
I should mention something important: Half of something means that it composes 50% of that thing.

If you have a house that is made of brick and wood of equal parts, that means the house is 50% brick.

If this child was composed of half a million ants, that means that the collapsing star portion is hilariously tiny and not at all Tier 4. It just means that her baby was a literal baby and not a giant star.

Her line is as follows

I should mention something important: Half of something means that it composes 50% of that thing.

If you have a house that is made of brick and wood of equal parts, that means the house is 50% brick.

If this child was composed of half a million ants, that means that the collapsing star portion is hilariously tiny and not at all Tier 4. It just means that her baby was a literal baby and not a giant star.
Even a small star would be incredibly dense; are you suggesting we use 50% of the smallest possible star?

I mean... sure, but since the joke was that the child was half of both parents, can't we just say Star level?
Maybe if she didn't state that the child was in the most literal sense, half of a collapsing star

Take a volume of a baby. Replace half of it with a star.

No matter what you do, you're not getting a number higher than 5-B. Because a baby is small and a star is big.
I hadn't thought of that, guess this can be closed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back