• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do pages for Tier 2 characters need to be reviewed? I thought I remembered reading this but I couldn't find a thread for it.

Not unless you want to be sure if you're trying to do a 2-B or a High 2-A or something around anywhere else on that Tier, no.

It's only Tiers 1 (as in, Low 1-C to High 1-A) and 0's that need to be reviewed. Which I will be blunt on how messy things are for the former and trust me, this place has a LONG history with that tier. Most commonly 1-A for reasons of people wanting them to be OP yet not getting any sort of understanding on how that Tier even works. Same can be said for the one higher than it (High 1-A) and the lower tiers under it (Low 1-C to High 1-B).

So, the most powerful beings of my verse are High 2-A (as there's no real reason for it to reach any higher). This means I can just create the profiles without doing anything special before or after?

Pretty much. You could ask or look at any Tier 2 pages that are High 2-A (either here or VSBW) for reference or help.

As for Tier's 1 and 0, yeah........................

Okay thanks! I think I have a proper logical justification for the tier, but I might ask someone to check once I've created the profiles, which I will do soon.

Back