• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Naruto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like everyone seems to agree with L2-C Hagoromo so far. So all that's left should is staff approval.

Rana do you have a sandbox for him with hax and abilities and stuff? There's no storm profile for him yet as far as I'm aware.

Looks like everyone seems to agree with L2-C Hagoromo so far. So all that's left should is staff approval.

Rana do you have a sandbox for him with hax and abilities and stuff? There's no storm profile for him yet as far as I'm aware.
Yes, I have the sandbox for him

I agree with this.
Seems like dem staffs are allergic to this CRT
Tbh, we could just get any staff here to evaluate it. It doesn’t have to be a Naruto supporter since game and manga are separate. Just someone who is knowledgeable on Tier 2 stuff

Wasn't this stuff rejected before? What difference does it make?
Just Tier 1 was rejected, this is for Tier 2 using arguments which weren’t previously addressed before. If you’re referring to Tier 2 being rejected in the past, that thread was long before the new game came out which is what I’m using arguments from.

Logically, if this is tier 2 then it someone should’ve explicitly stated it’s tier 2 on the last thread. And aren’t these the sane content on the last thread? I don’t strongly disagree with this since the opposition hasn’t really made their stance but just going with the flow that no one mentioned tier 2 on the last thread.

Logically, if this is tier 2 then it someone should’ve explicitly stated it’s tier 2 on the last thread.
Bro like 5 different people said they agree it's Low 2-C in the previous thread idk how more explicit can it be.
I don’t strongly disagree with this since the opposition hasn’t really made their stance but just going with the flow that no one mentioned tier 2 on the last thread.
Several people mentioned tier 2 on the last thread, this whole thread is centered around tier 2, and several people agree here.

So yeah. Funny situation.

I mean, by staff votes exclusively, sorry I should've been more specific.
Not that I agree with the tier 2, since I didn't get a chance to look at it. But this does reduce my faith in the mods in here.
Content Mods don't have voting rights so you don't have to worry about me.

Hagoromo is capable of creating foundations that can hold and restore an entire space-time continuum, which should give him Low 2-C AP.
What do we do about him being scared of his mom and the fact that there are people stronger than her? Isshiki and her "at least L2-C"?

which is also proven by the databook which states that the 10 Tails created the world. Shinobi History is simply part of history as a whole, and Hagoromo never once states that they're restoring just Shinobi History, but history that happens to contain Shinobi History.
I don't know what you mean here. Do you believe the Ten Tails created the world? That's blatantly wrong and disprovable.

I don't know what you mean here. Do you believe the Ten Tails created the world? That's blatantly wrong and disprovable.
Game databooks state that the 10 Tails created the world. The game's history and cosmology are different than the manga. I can link you the databook scan as well.

Game databooks state that the 10 Tails created the world. The game's history and cosmology are different than the manga. I can link you the databook scan as well.
Link it. Also, what is Boruto's history regarding Kaguya, Ishiki, and the rest of the Otsutsuki in the game?

Link it. Also, what is Boruto's history regarding Kaguya, Ishiki, and the rest of the Otsutsuki in the game?
DXzkGfb.jpg

As for the Otsutsuki themselves, the Encyclopedia implies its the same as the manga.

What do we do about him being scared of his mom and the fact that there are people stronger than her? Isshiki and her "at least L2-C"?
That's S4 Hagoromo. SC takes place a long time after S4. So this Hagoromo might just be far stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back