• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 and regen neg

So just something i thought of, if a low 2-C also has the range to destroy a timeline, shouldn't they be able to negate up to mid godly regen since, while indirectly, or semi directly, they are erasing the target from time as their attack must hit the past, present and future?

Depends on the cosmology.but that kinda dwells within nlf because you can destroy a timeline.thing about destroying them from history is that they basically disappear from everything including the destroyers memory since they will have no history of existing. But thats not always the case.
That means there are still factor of them existing. Thats why history erasure is often similar to plot erasure.

Also another problem destroying the timeline =\= erasing anyone from the timeline unless proven/confirmed by the story itself.

Destroying the timeline simply remove the flagpost to determine ones location in the line of time so if they have mid godly from like a type 1 concept they can still exist or mid godly from memories and such.

So yeah i dont think it should

So just something i thought of, if a low 2-C also has the range to destroy a timeline, shouldn't they be able to negate up to mid godly regen since, while indirectly, or semi directly, they are erasing the target from time as their attack must hit the past, present and future?
Pretty much, yeah. At the very least, they just paradox them out of existence by preventing them from ever being born.

...wouldn't that mean any low-2C has mid god regen neg?
No? They don't negate it in that their attacks somehow prevent them from regenerating. They can just technically prevent them from existing due to the nature of destroying a timeline.

They destroy a timeline. Past, present and future. Which means a character with Mid-Godly regeneration and no acausality will have never been born. They're not negating the regeneration itself.

If you are not born in the past, how will you regen in the present? Tho I doubt people with mid godly don't have Acausality.

and most characters don't just nuke the timeline even if they can in the first place.

If you are not born in the past, how will you regen in the present? Tho I doubt people with mid godly don't have Acausality.

and most characters don't just nuke the timeline even if they can in the first place.
Pretty much this. Most characters with Mid-Godly regeneration are either acausal, wall-of-text haxlords or both. Even if they aren't, nuking an entire universe is a rare strategy in a fight.

Back