• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread 2

The profile is fine except for a couple small details that weren't noted in those comments. Small details:

1. Complete Arsenal (I removed this myself since the wiki deleted the power a long time ago)
  2. Absolute Command, which is basically just another form of Absolute Authority, which is another power deleted from the wiki. (I did not remove this one myself, and I'm not gonna keep bothering people about NLF things like this unless NLF'd in VS threads)
Things noted in the comments:

1. Omnipotence. Summary: No, it should not be placed on the profile. Omnipotence is banned and that is basically stated on the Omnipotence page itself.
  2. Various tiering changes. Just don't. It's a lot of arbitrary stuff at these tiers.

Astyana

I am currently also working on the Verse Page, where the cosmology will be explained. (The current version there is likely full of spelling mistakes and a bit lack luster, but should suffice... hopefully. Although some things are still missing, like the river of time or how pocket realities work in the verse.)

RatherClueless said:
Astyana

I am currently also working on the Verse Page, where the cosmology will be explained. (The current version there is likely full of spelling mistakes and a bit lack luster, but should suffice... hopefully. Although some things are still missing, like the river of time or how pocket realities work in the verse.)
You really shouldn't list almost every power in the wiki like that. Even if "oh it should exist there because you can write it."

The second to last key should probably just be "unknown" if things like raw power isn't there, not "multiple tiers at once."

There are characters in verse that actually showcase the vast majority of all abilities. The only things that aren't shown (of the top of my head) are specific immortalities for example, like parasitic immortality.

I guess I can put it at unknown

Edit: Is the rest fine though?

The possibly Low 1-A part strands from Lucius and Envierna (The character's he transcends) potentially being High 1-B via being transcending a 64^64 dimensional being. Whether or not they infinitely transcend or are just many layers above them is still being discussed by me and the other owners of the verse (Which is why it's just listed as possibly). And if I recall transcending a High 1-B with no other contextis just listed as Low 1-A.

64^64 dimensions is just 1-B. Transcending that is just 1-B. Transcending High 1-B is just High 1-B unless it gets to Low 1-A in a single shot. (Meaning, if one gap of power doesn't get you from High 1-B to Low 1-A, it will never let you reach Low 1-A when repeated, no matter how many times you repeat it.)

Infinitely Transcending a 1-B is High 1-B is it not? (They may or not infinitely transcend. Which is why it's "Possibly")

I don't understand what you mean by "single shot"

There was only one gap of power between the High 1-Bs and what could possibly be the Low 1-As. Maybe I have mistaken how one gets from High 1-B to Low 1-A? I thought it was simply transcending Infinite Dimensions (Or an infinite dimensional being) with no further context. Which Exen would be in this scenario if Lucius and Envierna are High 1-Bs.

I am going to create the other pages later.

Sevestus said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Balor

My first OC on this site, please let me know if it meets the criteria for Tier 1. If not, I will make whatever necessary updates.
Not too bad, just a few nitpicky things.

1. The justification given for High Godly Regenerationn only gives Mid Godly.
  2. If he quite literally IS a concept, then the type 8 immortality cannot be there given the justification, since that would just be reliant on himself, which is utterly pointless and functionally nothing.
  3. Don't bold range ratings.

Thanks for the feedback, will remove the Type 8 immortality and remove bold range. Now that you point it out, yeah, it doesn't make sense. Only seemed appropriate when I was actually looking over it.

Seems to be made just to meet Tier 1 requirements, almost.

Eh, it got that high because I like stories like Shinza and Umineko and took ideas from them when making my own setting.

Also, because it was a GMPC for a Roleplay that designed to have very little restrictions in how powerful the Players made their powers, so Shinza and Elder Scrolls stuff was common among players and I had to borrow parts of their cosmology to make their powers logically work, with the custom elements of my Verse being above them because of how the plot worked and I just decided to roll with it because it didn't really conflict with the setting.

Alright. Still, it's a pretty lacking cosmology.

That's because the nature of my Verse is very FC heavy. With stories being set in actual fictional Verses while not changing their Cosmologies, and different stories being in completely different Cosmologies. So anything beyond the highest level which all stories share isn't explored that much, its why I called the Verse Crossings.

Do they verifiably have their own complete cosmologies in the story?

Well, Verses that have Higher Dimensional and above stuff that is relevant to the story's plot, like Shinza with its Gods and Umineko with its Meta World, are normally given explanations of how they are structured in the story to the characters.

As I'm the type of person who prefers verses to keep the Verses cosmology and mechanics as they were in their actual works, I just have my own Verse's stuff added ontop of said Cosmologies without altering the cosmologies themselves.

Back