• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 Qualification Question...?

So uh, yeah I'm confused about what the hell Tier 0 actually is now.

So Tier 0 (Boundless) is defined as:

"Boundless level: Characters who demonstrate an equivalence to, or can create/destroy/affect, transcendental abstract levels of existence which conceptually stand superior to even High 1-A levels. Being "omnipotent" or any similar reasoning [2] is not nearly enough to reach this tier; characters at this level must transcend High 1-A characters as High 1-A characters would transcend 1-A ones. Mathematically, this tier exists outside all extensions of infinity and even meta-extensions already beyond all extensions of infinity, including that of inaccessible cardinals.

It should be noted that this rating additionally has no true endpoint, and can be extended unto any higher level, spiralling infinitely upwards."

The thing is, wouldn't this Upgrade my Void and Void Entities? Everything, including Mathematics in its utter entirety, was originally conceived by the Aetherion Lords- meaning the Void and its subsequent extensions all predate any Mathematical systems and as such cannot be defined by them- including inaccessible cardinals.

Specifically quoted is also the phrases "Existence" and "Conceptually". These such things also don't apply to Void Entities for the same reason above; these "things" are literally antithetical to them and trying to define them by it, or define them at all, is beyond an impossibility.

So yeah, wouldn't this new Tiering System upgrade my previously 1-A/High 1-A people based off of the Void?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I'm very sure the transcendence above High 1-A is required to get tier 0.
Yeah that's what I thought- that that's the one and only qualification.

Problem is though, Tier 0 as it is is defined as "Outside all extensions of infinity". This shouldn't be here if it doesn't mean anything. Further, the phrases "Existence" and "Conceptual" is used to describe how one transcends High 1-A to get to Tier 0. The same problem occurs- such things literally cannot apply to The Void.

This, by definition, makes The Void Tier 0, no?

Existence and Conceptuality only describe the transcendence. So transcending existence, concepts, etc. wouldn't do it alone.

Probably best to ask Promestein or someone who was involved with tiering revisions.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Existence and Conceptuality only describe the transcendence. So transcending existence, concepts, etc. wouldn't do it alone.
That itself is the problem. Existence and Conceptuality is used to describe the transcendence- things that outright do not apply to The Void.

What I'm basically trying to say is, High 1-A can be mathematically described. Since mathematics is in its entirety is completely predated and inapplicable to the Void, would that not make it Tier 0? If not, why even bother including that "mathematically" section?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Probably best to ask Promestein or someone who was involved with tiering revisions.
Yeah I'll go do that. This is actually a pretty big deal in the scope of the "Akreverse"

Back