• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I have read the Omnipotence page a bit. It was fascinating and seems to pretty much make sense to me. Tier 0 beings being primal, immuntable and indivisible absolutely make sense.

However, I've got a question: why did this wiki choose to grant 0 beings unicity? Why cannot there be multiple of these beings and only one? In fact, why are 0 entities omnipotent in itself rather than simply the "peak" of their fictional setting, as something beyond them would not make sense.

Do 0 beings always have to be omnipotent? What do we do with people who are beyond qualitative superiority and hierarchical extensions in all of their forms and their entirety (basically, those who are beyond High 1-A+) and yet are not omnipotent?

However, I've got a question: why did this wiki choose to grant 0 beings unicity? Why cannot there be multiple of these beings and only one?
Because multiplicity is precisely what they transcend. They don't really have any qualities or particularities by which beings are individuated from each other, so they can't be part of a multitude on that basis.

In fact, why are 0 entities omnipotent in itself rather than simply the "peak" of their fictional setting, as something beyond them would not make sense.
You answered yourself, pretty much. Since they're completely beyond all multiplicity (Quantitative or qualitative), they're above the logic on which hierarchies in general work. Putting them in a hierarchy isn't even possible without logical contradiction.

Do 0 beings always have to be omnipotent?
Yeah, since they're unsurpassable.

What do we do with people who are beyond qualitative superiority and hierarchical extensions in all of their forms and their entirety (basically, those who are beyond High 1-A+) and yet are not omnipotent?
High 1-A+ at its highest is basically "The space of everything a Tier 0 can create." If you're above that, you are just Tier 0 already.

Last edited:
Because multiplicity is precisely what they transcend. They don't really have any qualities or particularities by which beings are individuated from each other, so they can't be part of a multitude on that basis.

You answered yourself, pretty much. Since they're completely beyond all multiplicity (Quantitative or qualitatively), they're above the logic on which hierarchies in general work. Putting them in a hierarchy isn't even possible without logical contradiction.

Yeah, since they're unsurpassable.

High 1-A+ at its highest is basically "The space of everything a Tier 0 can create." If you're above that, you are just Tier 0 already.
Thank you a lot. The explanation was a bit ambiguous for me on the wiki so thank you for explaining this.

Back