• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder McQueen vs. Shiki Tohno (Has The Suicidal Janitor Met His Match?) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
So, glancing around the different profiles on VSBW, I come across Shiki Tohno, a guy who can literally see the concept of death and completely erase someone from existence. Now, if that isn't a great matchup for everyone's favorite janitor, I don't know who would. So, will Shiki finally be able to put this Stand user down for good? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Shiki Tohno from Tsukihime, and in the red corner, we have Thunder McQuee from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Shiki Tohno
Thunder McQueen
-This is a battle to the death. No holds barred.
-Both characters have a rough idea how the other works, but there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help.

-This fight takes place in the Green Dolphin Prison, which gives Thunder the home-court advantage.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

I'll Cut You: 7 (Dzhindzholia, Asuka the Demonic Empress, TacticalNuke002, Dargoo Faust, Reinhardthrowhisspear, AnonymousBlank, CoreOfimBalance(COB))

I'll Cut Me: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Shiki FRA. He kills the concept of Thunder's Stand, which would stop the damage transfer.

That's like saying if you destroy hTH by oneshotting it, the damage won't transfer. The ability activates simulatesnousy with the damage. Shiki and thunder both die. I vote incon

DragonEmperor23 said:
That's like saying if you destroy hTH by oneshotting it, the damage won't transfer. The ability activates simulatesnousy with the damage. Shiki and thunder both die. I vote inco
HtH has never been conceptually erased before. MeoDP also nullifies magic far, far more powerful than it.

@ Dragon

Shiki doesn't go for the kill immediately against human opponents, so he'll attack Thunder non-lethally first. HtH will transfer the damage and Shiki'll notice it. He'll then take off his glasses and stab HtH at its points of death, which will erase the Stand at a conceptual level. What this does is

Thunder has a Stand -> Thunder no longer has a Stand.

Now Thunder has no means to defend himself(xd) and will either commit suicide himself, or do nothing. Shiki kills him or lets him commit suicide.

And that's seven votes. However, before this is added to both profiles, I would like to hear Dragon's rebuttal against everyone else's reasoning, as he did technically vote Inconclusive.

Basically what Tactical said sums up my thoughts.

Nor was I calling Stands magic. I was claiming the MEoDP has "killed" supernatural abilities, non-corporeal souls, and stuff that isn't even alive. If you're saying that Shiki still can't erase a stand at that point, you're practically ignoring how the eyes function in-canon.

Back