• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Throne? What is it? and what purpose do it exist for?

As the title said? Can anyone answer this little fool?

And i think it look very important too, should we make a profile for it?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
There is a man called TISSG7Redgrave. Ask him in the message wall. He can inform you maybe. And also ALRF. Ask him too.
Will do.....next morning i guess (Is 10:00 pm now)

idk on profile its a bit vague

To answer the rest though its made as an accident in first heaven's era as they wanted to control the universes causality which turned into a 1-A object instead. Nigrendo (First Heave) rose up with her lover Naraka swearing to protect the system and never let any god reach her level of technology fusing with the throne. It also has sensories in every heaven's era ( Judas Strife in Second Heave's era, Shirou Yusa in Mercurius's era or Tenma Sukuna in Haju's era) to observe. However it will kill anyone reaching up to his lovers technological era hence why his sensory in marie's era created Hajun to kill Marie (Her craving led to a huge technological advancement nearly on par with the dawn of the thrones time.)

This is what ik can have slight errors but that's the giz

idk if there is more but i might miss a few things so if others need to say more than yeah lel

Note that if you want quote/scans, you'd have to wait for me later on to provide you with them as i am on phone.

But anyway, let's get into it.

First, to understand the Throne, one must know what happened before its creation AKA First Heaven Era

First Heaven Age
In her age, technology was at its highest point. She and the people under her rule wanted a device capable of binding the universe and ruling over phenomena called time traveling. This project was a failure but the Seat was a byproduct of it. Thus bloodshed appeared, and war came into be. Everyone sough the Throne, though in the end Holder if the Taiji called Nigenron (First Heaven) reached it, unifying all under the very first law. The first Hadou God.

But that's not all, Naraka, lover of First Heaven had vowed to protect this system forever, fusing himself with the Judecca. Becoming what is known as the Observer.

• But there is more, in First/Second/Third era, concept of multiverse never existed. There was only a singular universe with its past, present and future. Its shape was also different, it was not a hyperdimensional, that is until Mercurius was born.
Mercurius/Fourth Heaven Age
God who brought the most changes to the Throne. Now a hyperdimensional object, one that cannot be described by language. Snake took hold of the Seat and rewrote its system. Multidimensional world with infinite universes and infinite possibilities.

This is mostly what you need to know about the nature of the Throne. But why it does exist?

Simple. To rule over the universe.

Its System allows the Throne Holder to control the universe, without, to put it bluntly **** it sideways.

The comes the stuff of how hegemony/supremacy takes in when new Hadou wants to take over the Throne which is already occupied.

Or the types of Taikyoku (Not Gudou or Hadou but something specific to Hadou only which determines how their universe works)

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@ALRF Say, I have a taikyoku which can make people hate each other. But I want the Throne to make it so the result would be people loving each other. Can Throne do that?
Taikyoku is naught but the manifestation of your desire, so you can't have something like "I want everyone to hate each other" yet you want the Throne to have "humans be happy".

But, you could have a contradictory desire. the same as First Heave who believes she is "good" and those who seek "hegemony" (becoming a God) are "evil" and as such, believes the good is "the light that is always on the edge of defeat" and that "goodness cannot defeat evil".

In your case, hmm... it would be something like "Everyone will hate each other", "But through hardships, hate will bloom into love" or something like that.

Still not as shitty as Hajun's at least :p

Back