• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Good Cole, Evil Cole, and Kessler run a gauntlet.

inFAMOUS 1 versions.

Speed Equalized.

The Coles have 10 seconds respite between each fight.

Both teams have ten days to get to know each other (no, they are not allowed to kill each other).

Round 1: Dante (DMC Reboot), Ditto, and Superman (Earth One)

Round 2: Doctor Strange (MCU), Radioactive Man, and Genos

Final Round: Metal Bat (with Fighting Spirit), Thanos (MCU, Incomplete Gauntlet), and Son Goku (King Piccolo Saga)

Round 1 is probably really tough to get past due to the presence of Sans. But I think with Kessler's tk and summons, they can maybe snag a win. Ditto will be annoying but with 3 Coles, all of which should be familiar with their own powers, it's nothing too bad. Superman is the weak link since he has the lowest AP and is the least versatile. He's definitely the first to fall.

Round 2: Genos is the weak link here. Same reason as Superman, too little AP, and being made of metal will not help against lightning users with electromagnetic capabilities. Radioactive Man is a danger due to AP and radioactivity. But this poses a double edged sword to his team as he'll spread radiation in the area which will potentially kill his team. Strange is definitely BFR'ing at least one of the Cole's at the least, but as long as it's not Kessler, the surviving Cole's can dunk on Stranges shields due to superior AP and Kessler can ragdoll him with TK.

Round 3: Metal Bat goes first, same reason as Genos. Except now he doesn't even have a ranged form of attack. Fighting Spirit can only handle so much damage and Evil Cole will bomb him to death before he can do any damage. Thanos and Goku prove to be a major threat. Thanos can one shot with AP and Goku has a major skill advantage. But, if Kessler is still able, his mind clones can aid with Goku, since he's likely to try and punch them, and his TK can snag Thanos from behind his shields. The Coles can aid Kessler with range to either distract Thanos or keep Goku off Kessler long enough for him to work his magic.

Tl;dr Kessler carries with his hax and Cole serves as support

R1: Ok now, Sans is now useless here due to his soul hax being downgraded, Ditto would get double teamed by the coles being WAY more experienced than ditto, supes is the one with the best chance but he gets yeeted as well due to hax

R2: Hmm

MCU Doctor Strange is weaker than BFDI characters (Literal OBJECTS) and Diavolo, Strange is clearly out of the bat the SECOND the fight starts. Metal Bat is weaker than MCU characters, Genos is likely fodder as well. The Coles/Kessler clear with no diffuculty at all

R3: Depends, On one hand, I can see chinos winning if he reality warps and goku shockwaves, but on the other hand I feel like the coles can work together and deal with goku and Thanos

How about 2 more rounds to see if this is fun

R4: SSAF Arc Ikki, Zafkiel Kurumi, Base Madara Uchiha

R5: MCU Thanos with the full IG, Rick Sanchez with prep, and Season 3 Danny Phantom

I've swapped Sans out for someone else now.

@Blue

Stop saying MCU losses every freaking fight just because they got nerfed. It's not even funny anymore.

Also, you completely forgot about Radioactive Man in round 2.

I'm not entirely sure if those bonus rounds are serious seeing as how most those guys could challenge/beat Beast Cole.

I thought it was metal bat, anyway, strange still gets gg'd pretty quickly due to 9-C dura and low AP.

Radioactive man likely gets mindhaxed by kessler. He has the AP but not too much on hax

R5 may be a bit too much, Primairly since I have Rick (Danny and Thanos are fine, since both of them have put up good fights with evil cole) but R4 is pretty fair IMO

Round 4 is a bunch of 7-As vs a bunch of 7-Bs.

Beast Cole is literally the only version of Cole who stands a chance in round 5. Every other version gets stomped hard. Beast Cole is a haxlord, the other Coles aren't. Danny and Thanos are both capable if giving Cole a hard fight, much less both of them plus Rick. Hell, Danny alone nearly beat Beast Cole.

The Wright Way said:
Same ones he had in the fight on Titan.
Hmm, the reality stone and space stone should be a problem and would give the coles the biggest trouble out of the bunch. But I think they are able to take it although with heavy diffuculty

Back