• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread Of The Unown

You're right actually. In that case, only the anime and not the games or tcg, except maybe if it's a direct tie-in like the mewtwo movie cards idk, doubt even that would be ok tho

I think unown should be one of the exceptions to that rule like Arceus and the creation/lake trios given their connection to those pokemon and them having their own dimension and definitely not just because I want validation for looking thru 64 of unown's 92 cards

Maybe "as a whole", but by themselves? Nah they get hit by the decomp tech.

I mean hidden power for certain unown induce paralysis, confusion, and sleep. Buy yes most other things are just the power of unown being in a group showed in new ways.

All that is byproduct of their power to make imaginations reality, so its still valid.

In any case I'll take a page off Ditto's book. So Varies via subjective reality for all the other statistics and Unknown for Unown themselves.

At the very least their SR creations scales to Cynthia and Ash(soon before participated in the Masters 8 tournament).

Bump.

Split the abilities that were shown with SR into seperate abilities.

2A via Arceus creating the CT(Thos this could change)

The new profile seems fine, but you still need a key between a singular Unown and a group of Unown, I think. Like this one, from the original profile:

Key: One Unown | A Group of Unown

I wanted to but the Unown aren't designed to work alone.

Ie. The singular Unown was a sick Unown that had seperated from its friends.

Felt it was too redundant to add.

Back