• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1214081

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was made 2 hours ago, and was closed pretty much as soon as it was posted. I have an issue with this because it was not closed for a proper reason, no discussion was even started within the thread.

I'm not pointing this out because I agree with what was said by the user who made the thread, I simply find it silly that it got closed for no real proper reason (If there is a real reason to why it got closed, I apologise in advance).

I think it may be because the topic was already talked about and rejected, or the calculations (I assume those are what the g+ links contain) are so far out of left field that everyone reading it went to outright rejecting it.

Have you tried messaging Blanked, the guy who requested it closed? Try doing so to clarify.

Reasoning is

-We do not use Dragon Cry.

-Jellal's Acno feat is an outlier.

-We already have Erza's meteor feat calced at MHS+

-The OP used multipliers that I am not even sure where they came from.

-He also used them in a way that's not supported and thus got very inflated results.

The Wright Way said:
...Is this a joke?
No. I'm simply asking why the thread was closed, without explanation. I don't even agree with the Thread myself, but it was closed, and nothing was said to why it was closed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Reasoning is
-We do not use Dragon Cry.

-Jellal's Acno feat is an outlier.

-We already have Erza's meteor feat calced at MHS+

-The OP used multipliers that I am not even sure where they came from.

-He also used them in a way that's not supported and thus got very inflated results.
I see. Thank you for actually explanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back