• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those who have read I Shall Seal The Heaven -Bump this

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So I want to make a profile character for Meng Hao, the MC of I Shall Seal The Heaven and as you know (those that have read the novel) it's not really simple thanks to it being a Xianxia Novel and well it's complex termens and sometime vague explanations (some cases). So I would really be thankful if those that have read it would help me create it. My ideea was to create a thread on general or continue here a chat to talk about it and how to make it and the whole creation.

You're gonna need to have blogs for this before creating the profiles since from what i have heard the characters are like High 1-B.

It's a pretty long series, 1600+ chapters, which is why i haven't read it yet despite being on my list.

Yeah, but manga is like around 100 -120 chapters on it. Oh, the novel is 1614 chapters long. I've read it three time (really like it). I can't deny it's hard thanks to how the author express and explain things that's why I want help. Srry for respoding so hard but I was at work.

Celestial Pegasus said:
You're gonna need to have blogs for this before creating the profiles since from what i have heard the characters are like High 1-B.
It's a pretty long series, 1600+ chapters, which is why i haven't read it yet despite being on my list.
Just looked now, the manga is around chapter 66 of 1614.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's best if you make blogs on the terms and cosmology 1st before you make a profile.
Good ideea. Could you recommand me some tips or advice for creating it?

Important details of the cosmology to support his rating and etc, making it will be good for the verse since high tier characters without any proof often get scrutinized.

I do want more tier 1 verses...what's the story about and how enjoyable is it?

Andytrenom said:
I do want more tier 1 verses...what's the story about and how enjoyable is it?
It's a chinese novel, Xianxia genre. literally means "Immortal Heroes". Fictional stories featuring magic, demons, ghosts, immortals, and a great deal of Chinese folklore/mythology. Protagonists (usually) attempt to cultivate to Immortality, seeking eternal life and the pinnacle of strength. Heavily inspired by Daoism/Taoism/Buddhism. Think of Journey to the West and Sun Wu Kong.

I Shall Seal the Heaven: If I want something, the heavens better have it. If I don't want something, the heavens better not have it! This is a story which originates between the Eighth and Ninth Mountains, a world in which "My fate is to seal the heavens like a demon!" I Shall Seal the Heavens is the story of the young scholar Meng Hao, who gets forcibly recruited into a sect of immortal cultivators. In the cultivation world, the strong prey on the weak, and the law of the jungle prevails. Meng Hao must adapt to survive. Filled with both comedy and drama, I Shall Seal the Heavens remains one of the most beloved xianxia stories ever translated. What does it mean to "Seal the Heavens?" This is a secret that you will have to uncover along with Meng Hao!

Ps. It's one of the top rated Xianxia novel thanks to it's author Er Gen and his way of storytelling and worldbuilding.

<divclass="quote">ZackMoon1234 wrote:
Are you thekillerklok from Comicvine

I recall him rereading ISSTH at least twice

@Andy

Come in this Thread - https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2802393 </div> Nop, I'm not him and about reading, I did it three times but some chapters have been read more than one time. Also as I'm trying to make a sketch profile for Cosmology and for Meng Hao (MC), I think I'll need to reread it for a fourth time to gather more information about it. I have already stocked feats/statements but these are not enough.

Back