• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thorn Princess vs The Cleaner (Spy × Family Vs The Best Bout Machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are 9-B
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Both have their their optional equipment
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at Musutafu, Japan (My Hero Academia City) (Image)

sabTc41.png

Result:
Characters:​
Attack Potency:​
Votes:​
💀The Cleaner (Kenny Omega):6707210.93 joules3 (Tanin_iver, Pikaman, COB)
🔪The Thorn Princess (Yor Briar):5.85 megajoules1 (Popted2)
Inconclusive:7 (Random, Glace, Pepper, Veloxt, Fanta, Kobster, DemonicDude)

Last edited:
I was called for some reason (when did I became the guy for SxF), so let’s see

I only glanced at this Kenny’s profile, the two main threats are his accelerated development and limited time manipulation.
  • The former only matters if this match goes on for an extended period of time and given Yor’s lethal style where just one hit is enough will, it probably will be irrelevant unless it activate like super fast or something like Garou’s. I see that he is a cyborg or something, but unless he has an entire metallic body like a certain Robo, Yor’s poison and pressure points are still going to work.
  • The latter seems dangerous and would give Yor the most trouble. It will probably forces Yor to use her stealth to get by. And her stealth is comparable to those who can effectively completely hide from other professional assassin like her and her senses and could hide her malice til the moment she is attacking. She was able to sneak behind the likes of Twilight with his senses when she didn’t mean to
From the OP, it seems that Ken is stronger, not by a lot, but it is something. Although Yor’s piercing damage and pressure points can get by

His Immense Pain Tolerance doesn’t matter to Yor’s poisons and pressure point gimmick. Also Pain Tolerance is not an ability on this site, that is just stamina and should be move there.

Yor’s acrobatics seems to be way better than Kenny’s (hell, she could do the same thing like jumping up an entire floor whilst carry a woman and her baby) and would make her very difficult to hit and easy for her to land an attack from different angles alongside her ability with afterimage creation.

She got her Aura, which will hamper Kenny’s fighting style due to the fear.

His Prediction is matched by her ability to detect his bloodlust and malice

Kenny has Instinctive Action or something, but Yor’s reflexes are pretty good, able to dodge an attack from behind her while protecting two people from an attack despite only sensing their malice the moment they attack.

Overall, Yor’s Range, Agility, Acrobatics, Senses, Immense Skill, etc… are pretty good. I will leave a vote for Mama and peace out

I only glanced at this Kenny’s profile, the two main threats are his accelerated development and limited time manipulation.
U forgot power mimicry and analytical prediction/precog which hard counters her skills and Instinctive reactions as well as stealth respectively.
From the OP, it seems that Ken is stronger, not by a lot, but it is something. Although Yor’s piercing damage and pressure points can get by
But for that she needs to get close, which she can't bcos he has his shotgun and other melee weapons
Yor’s acrobatics seems to be way better than Kenny’s (hell, she could do the same thing like jumping up an entire floor whilst carry a woman and her baby) and would make her very difficult to hit and easy for her to land an attack from different angles alongside her ability with afterimage creation.
His expert marksmanship and pressure point techniques hard counters it. There is also time manip to freeze her.
She got her Aura, which will hamper Kenny’s fighting style due to the fear.
That's the only advantage Yor has, but again range is a factor, since she should be a little close, and her aura only affected those a lot weaker than her and it would be a bit NLF to assume it works on comparable or stronger foes.

His Prediction is matched by her ability to detect his bloodlust and malice
Those are different things, I'm not sure how u equated them.

Kenny has Instinctive Action or something, but Yor’s reflexes are pretty good, able to dodge an attack from behind her while protecting two people from an attack despite only sensing their malice the moment they attack.
His precog/prediction counters her instincts and reflexes with ease
Overall, Yor’s Range, Agility, Acrobatics, Senses, Immense Skill, etc… are pretty good. I will leave a vote for Mama and peace out
Kenny has greater range with his shotgun and prediction ensures he obviously hits his target, Agility and acrobatics Yor has it but I have already explained above that it will be countered, her immense skill is irrelevant to power mimicry and accelerated development.

Also, there is his trump card INVISIBLE CHAINSAW and don't forget Time manip

• The former only matters if this match goes on for an extended period of time and given Yor’s lethal style where just one hit is enough will, it probably will be irrelevant unless it activate like super fast or something like Garou’s. I see that he is a cyborg or something, but unless he has an entire metallic body like a certain Robo, Yor’s poison and pressure points are still going to work.
Kenny is a cybrog, Most notable part being his skull. Kenny has his own pressure points that are extremely well utilized to the it knocked out MMA legends.

Kenny is a master of using weapons for mutilation and damage and has natural advantage in using those as mentioned in the Standard Tactics: Omega will be pre-planning them setting up weapons as the fight goes on minute by minute.

• V-Trigger +Teleportation + Speed Amp = High Damage Fatal blows on the skull
  • Omega has insane Stamina to fight over 70 Minutes non stop taking MMA Strikes and is a master when it comes too dodging fatal blows from Martial artist. Him getting hit hard is not going to much when " in verse" Jericho broke Steel chair off of his skull. His stamina would to not tire out.
  • Considering the fact it's a Street fight with weapons laying down. Omega would like to have a hand to hand combat first see how things would starting by trying to hit her with his weapons.
  • Kenny Omeg's rate of strikes and catching up an undefeated Wolrd Champion who has defeated (MMA Legend+Professional kick Boxer+ Hybird+Catch Wrestling+ Lucha wrestlers and legends) in Kazuchika Okada shows that his Rate of Strikes matches up with his opponents faster by the minute:
omdnWIi.png

Skill:
V-Trigger:
knocked out Minoru Suzuki MMA and Hybrid+pancreas wrestling legend, Knocked out Shibata who can TKO People in 9 seconds (Who is martial artist+ Professional Kick boxer),
Knocked out Chris Jericho, Knocked out Kota Ibushi who is a Karate Touranment + MMA fighter. Held his own against the legend Dan the beast severn who has 100+ MMA wins record just to name a few, Gap isn't that big keep in mind Omega wasn't even a world champion doing this long before when his career got boosted to heights.
This is the god of professional wrestling we are talking about here top of the skill chain.
(Kenny Omega combines MMA+High flying lucha libre+Karate+Grappling+High speed Open Palm-Stiff Strikes) all into one as well as being a supreme strategist with complete utilization of street fight weaponry. There is a high chance that Omega is more skilled here then being credited for:

• The latter seems dangerous and would give Yor the most trouble. It will probably forces Yor to use her stealth to get by. And her stealth is comparable to those who can effectively completely hide from other professional assassin like her and her senses and could hide her malice til the moment she is attacking. She was able to sneak behind the likes of Twilight with his senses when she didn’t mean to
Not going to work:

Biggest problem for Yor will be that she's literally facing someone who can rival if and not only rival her but exceed her,
His rapid evolution of combat + Analytical Prediction and reaction speed can dodge MMA fighter strike in the neck in CQC, Monster realzing he's too fast will now try to hide the weapons. One small mistake and she'll be dropped on her head on the concrete floor and be hit with a Knock out of V-Trigger that could come from any direction literally via Speed amp+Teleportation. Omega in combat is unpredictable due to the most of Marital Art and Hand to Hand combat moves he uses you never know what he's going to hit you win.

Hiroshi Tanahashi is NJPW Legend with IWGP Heavyweight Championship (8 times) and trained in Karate and Judo and failed trying to hit Omega with karate strike in CQC only to be dumped on his head.

Overall:
  • His Eye Camera will lock target on Yor preventing her from escaping or leaving his view
  • Omega teleporting or even in close range can knock him out because Kenny Omega is higher with V-Trigger
  • Use Invisible chainsaw to cut her open
  • Smash Exploding barbed wired baseballbat on the skull via using his Acclerated development + Teleportation or simply allow her to come or jump near
  • Even regular strikes from Kenny is between the neck as he uses mixed martial arts. (He uses martial arts Open-hand strikes to harm the enemies between the neck and shoulder blades)
  • Cyborgization also gives him some info analysis which can only help out his slew of weapons that she's carrying. Kenny’s hits are gonna keep stacking up and screw her over
  • Omega's V-Trigger and excellent Pricision Pressure point strike will stun and leave your unconcious (His rapid Fighting style of several different from of Marial Arts combined into one will catch and surpass Yor)
  • I don't think Kenny would even need to use his Time Freeze but he usually does so that makes this an overall solid case for the Best Bout Machine.

Last edited:
U forgot power mimicry and analytical prediction/precog which hard counters her skills and Instinctive reactions as well as stealth respectively.
I don’t know how copying Yor’s fighting style would counter her skills especially given their differing body types, and not as acrobatics as her, though I would pay to see Kenny perform some high kicks.

And the prediction doesn’t really matter if he can’t see his opponent, not to mention, her stealth is comparable to those that can hide from people’s senses and is capable of hiding from Loid’s senses. I would doubt the prediction would be too much for her tbh
But for that she needs to get close, which she can't bcos he has his shotgun and other melee weapons
Oh wow, a shotgun and melee weapons?! If only Yor has experiences with a large group of enemies that wielded guns and other weapons, including melee and long ranged… Oh wait, she did so I don’t really see the point here?

Range is hardly an advantage for him. How is it when Yor is higher?
His expert marksmanship and pressure point techniques hard counters it. There is also time manip to freeze her.
Hardly when the opponent Ken faces are not in the least as acrobatics as Yor.

Indeed, there is time manipulation which I already address in my initial argument so I’m not going to repeat
That's the only advantage Yor has, but again range is a factor, since she should be a little close, and her aura only affected those a lot weaker than her and it would be a bit NLF to assume it works on comparable or stronger foes.
Ken is hardly that stronger than her given she scales far above the feat. And, it does work on those comparable to her as she acknowledges his strength.
Those are different things, I'm not sure how u equated them.
Both have means to predict attacks, that is all what that means
His precog/prediction counters her instincts and reflexes with ease
And her enhanced senses, instincts and reflexes can counter his predictions with each, alongside her afterimage creation, acrobatics, stealth, etc…
Kenny has greater range with his shotgun and prediction ensures he obviously hits his target, Agility and acrobatics Yor has it but I have already explained above that it will be countered, her immense skill is irrelevant to power mimicry and accelerated development.
I still laugh at the greater range with shotgun and not really when Yor can sense his malice and bloodlust to know the attack is coming.

Not really imo

Not sure how power mimicry will be effective, it will make it easier for her since she is facing a fighting style that she knows more than anything else. This match will hardly last that long for accelerated development to kick him as one strike is all that is needed. Kenny is skilled, but he is not that skilled.
Also, there is his trump card INVISIBLE CHAINSAW and don't forget Time manip
Indeed, he does have an invisible chainsaw that makes lots of noise, wield it in two hands, required him to get close to Yor with her poison weapons, pressure points and higher LS where she can turn it against him with ease.

Not going to bother with repeating with the Time Manip

though I would pay to see Kenny perform some high kicks.
Okay
Indeed, he does have an invisible chainsaw that makes lots of noise, wield it in two hands, required him to get close to Yor with her poison weapons, pressure points and higher LS where she can turn it against him with ease.
Yor is the one who needs to deliver these to kill Kenny,
Kenny will be the one who will be playing the defensive and reactive role in this fight (Kenny would already know these are poisionous and he needs do dodge something he's excellent I don't need to repeat myself why he's excellent at dodging not just dodging but dodging Marial Art Strikes in CQC) and her getting into close range with Kenny isn't gonna help her due to Omega's rapid evolution of kicks+dodge+overall combat style to hit and dodge/run.
Already covered the Sneaking on him part.

• His Eye Camera will lock target on Yor preventing her from escaping or leaving his view
I need a scan of this. When has his eye camera prevent fighters as agile and acrobatics as Yor from escaping and leaving his view
  • Omega teleporting or even in close range can knock him out because Kenny Omega is higher with V-Trigger
By teleporting, you mean this video where he has to stay in a certain position for quite a while to do so
  • Use Invisible chainsaw to cut her open
Indeed if he can hit her or not have it turn against him given Yor’s superior LS.
Still not certain on the Teleportation and Yor is still going to be hard to catch given her senses
  • Even regular strikes from Kenny is between the neck as he uses mixed martial arts. (He uses martial arts Open-hand strikes to harm the enemies between the neck and shoulder blades)
  • Cyborgization also gives him some info analysis which can only help out his slew of weapons that she's carrying. Kenny’s hits are gonna keep stacking up and screw her over
  • Omega's V-Trigger and excellent Pricision Pressure point strike will stun and leave your unconcious (His rapid Fighting style of several different from of Marial Arts combined into one will catch and surpass Yor)
  • I don't think Kenny would even need to use his Time Freeze but he usually does so that makes this an overall solid case for the Best Bout Machine.
Regular strikes from Yor are usually focus on vital points of the human body given her knowledge of human’s body, using her pressure points to increase the lethality of it.

Yor‘s pressure points can too knock out people and paralyze animal

And Kenny is skilled no doubt, but not that skilled to avoid fatal attacks from Yor, especially when she is the more agile opponent of the two by a mile

Hey, hey, fanta here.

Going to give my two cents after speed-reading both profiles. In terms of CQC, I think Kenny is the superior one of the two in terms of fighting up-close and personal. Yor's weapons might really screw him over, but that cyborgization of his might no-sell that - granted, if he still has some human bits, there is a chance of him getting screwed over by it, 50-50%, imo. Will have to point out that I think Yor is somewhat at a disadvantage in starting in the line-of-sight of Kenny, so she won't be able to use her assassin skills and stealth mastery all that effectively (nor be actually able to use 'em), i.e her areas of expertise, while fighting against a person who is in his element and has to engage him in combat that he has more expertise, but meh.

As for what Kob said, there are still plenty of things that Yor has that Kenny can't really take away. So take that as you will. I would also say, DD, that you are almost way too assured that Yor won't have some chance of powering through Kenny's finishers after she gets hit by one of 'em, but she doesn't have supernatural will, i.e the backbone of those manga/anime characters who can get up after getting hit by bullshit attacks that would kill a normal person instantly, so... Ye, Kenny's finishers (and overall attacks that will stack up) will deal a shit-ton of damage if they land as you said.

That's all from me... Idk, was just asked to be here and am giving my two cents.

One thing I never understood was that why we need to make a CRT on a calculation that was already accepted.
Usually because just because a calc is mathematically correct, doesn’t mean it is correct contextually. It is then up to the supporters to discuss whether the calc is actually valid to use on profile, whether it is an outlier and discuss scaling for it

EDIT: Everybody got their own interpretation of something so a CRT is needed to make sure there is an agreement among the supporters

I need a scan of this. When has his eye camera prevent fighters as agile and acrobatics as Yor from escaping and leaving his view
By default his eye camera was using Homing target ability to lock on opponents and gain information of their clothes/name/items/blood
It's not eye camera it's the homing target.
By teleporting, you mean this video where he has to stay in a certain position for quite a while to do so
0:17 This is a terminator parody character so in his movies/short clip it's in the verse agreed he's using teleporation to travel to a near by ally where he meets the thugs.

Indeed if he can hit her or not have it turn against him given Yor’s superior LS.
I literally explained everything on Kenny's skill and style of hit and run with precision and MMA strikes that upon contact knocks enemies out. Kenny does not go by Lifting Strength battle he uses speed to land hits.

Still not certain on the Teleportation and Yor is still going to be hard to catch given her senses. Regular strikes from Yor are usually focus on vital points of the human body given her knowledge of human’s body, using her pressure points to increase the lethality of it. Yor‘s pressure points can too knock out people and paralyze animal
Will it be hard yes, But his Expert marksmenship dodged and striked faster than MMA legends and knocked out minoru suzuki and Shibata (Both who are professional wrestlers+kick boxers+mma legends and origiators of 90's MMA hybird style and in the verse are stated by commentary to have the fastest strkes yet got out done Kenny). Kenny does what yor does with his strikes on the side of the skul
And Kenny is skilled no doubt, but not that skilled to avoid fatal attacks from Yor, especially when she is the more agile opponent of the two by a mile
He's skilled to avoid one shot knock out from MMA Fighter and 18 years veteran Kushida in CQC who uses martial art strikes between the neck to finish his opponents

Last edited:
I don’t know how copying Yor’s fighting style would counter her skills especially given their differing body types, and not as acrobatics as her, though I would pay to see Kenny perform some high kicks.

And the prediction doesn’t really matter if he can’t see his opponent, not to mention, her stealth is comparable to those that can hide from people’s senses and is capable of hiding from Loid’s senses. I would doubt the prediction would be too much for her tbh
After copying her skills, and with precog he has the advantage. Plus its a speed equalized match and Yor is the faster character so Yor will be slowed down to Kenny's speed which is Peak Human level.
Oh wow, a shotgun and melee weapons?! If only Yor has experiences with a large group of enemies that wielded guns and other weapons, including melee and long ranged… Oh wait, she did so I don’t really see the point here?

Range is hardly an advantage for him. How is it when Yor is higher?
Since now she is only peak human speed, she can at best avoid his shotgun bullets with her IR, and she would be too busy avoiding gunfire instead of getting close to him which is her only option, and his precog already lets him know where Yor will be so he can shoot with pinpoint accuracy and get a kill.
Hardly when the opponent Ken faces are not in the least as acrobatics as Yor.
Accelerated Development and Power mimicry says hi
Ken is hardly that stronger than her given she scales far above the feat. And, it does work on those comparable to her as she acknowledges his strength.
U debunked urself here with the scan since it shows both of them acknowledging each others strength and nothing about fear haxing her opponent.
Although this actually happens in another scan which u didn't link so fair enough I guess. Do I have to do ur work now
Both have means to predict attacks, that is all what that means
One is detecting bloodlust and malice which allows her to sense the person's intentions that is whether the person is a hidden threat or not while the other is literally analysing and predicting moves. They are definitely not the same.
And her enhanced senses, instincts and reflexes can counter his predictions with each, alongside her afterimage creation, acrobatics, stealth, etc…
None of that can counter Analytical prediction, he himself also has IR so negates hers, and his AD will bridge any skill gap
I still laugh at the greater range with shotgun and not really when Yor can sense his malice and bloodlust to know the attack is coming.

Not really imo
The shotgun will keep her at bay, letting AD and AP handle the rest
Not sure how power mimicry will be effective, it will make it easier for her since she is facing a fighting style that she knows more than anything else. This match will hardly last that long for accelerated development to kick him as one strike is all that is needed. Kenny is skilled, but he is not that skilled.
He is not that skilled hence why he needs power mimicry and AD to get to her level and his own IR and precog will help in avoiding her attacks

Time Stop and then INVISIBLE CHAINSAW FTW!!

By default his eye camera was using Homing target ability to lock on opponents and gain information of their clothes/name/items/blood
It's not eye camera it's the homing target.
I watch the video, and I still have no idea how potent it is or how it prevents Yor from escaping. I see the lock on, but without further feats, I can't said it would prevent Yor from escaping unless there is another scene where an opponent as mobile as Yor was unable to escape instead of just standing in one place
0:17 This is a terminator parody character so in his movies/short clip it's in the verse agreed he's using teleporation to travel to a near by ally where he meets the thugs.
I watch the video, and it seems that he has to assume that pose and wait a while to use it. Does he even use this ability while in combat, is there a clip that show that?
I literally explained everything on Kenny's skill and style of hit and run with precision and MMA strikes that upon contact knocks enemies out. Kenny does not go by Lifting Strength battle he uses speed to land hits.
If he is charging at Yor with invisible chainsaw to hit her, nothing is stopping her from just grabbing it before it hit her and turn it against him if he keeps trying to cut her
Will it be hard yes, But his Expert marksmenship dodged and striked faster than MMA legends and knocked out minoru suzuki and Shibata (Both who are professional wrestlers+kick boxers+mma legends and origiators of 90's MMA hybird style and in the verse are stated by commentary to have the fastest strkes yet got out done Kenny). Kenny does what yor does with his strikes on the side of the skul

He's skilled to avoid one shot knock out from MMA Fighter and 18 years veteran Kushida in CQC who uses martial art strikes between the neck to finish his opponents
Yor does not need hit hard to knock out someone, she just needs few light taps at best. And Yor is skilled enough to slaughter a whole host of renowned killers from different parts of the world, who are again skilled enough that they can hide completely from her senses and master of their respective weapons

I watch the video, and I still have no idea how potent it is or how it prevents Yor from escaping. I see the lock on, but without further feats, I can't said it would prevent Yor from escaping unless there is another scene where an opponent as mobile as Yor was unable to escape instead of just standing in one place. I watch the video, and it seems that he has to assume that pose and wait a while to use it. Does he even use this ability while in combat, is there a clip that show that?
In Professional wrestling backstage brawls and character video packages gives us info on their training and fighting since (In the wrestling ring supernatural abilites use will result in the match ending as a disqualification) so this is the best scan I have currently

If he is charging at Yor with invisible chainsaw to hit her, nothing is stopping her from just grabbing it before it hit her and turn it against him if he keeps trying to cut her. Yor does not need hit hard to knock out someone, she just needs few light taps at best. And Yor is skilled enough to slaughter a whole host of renowned killers from different parts of the world, who are again skilled enough that they can hide completely from her senses and master of their respective weapons
Omega allows enemies to hit as seen with Tanashi and Jericho fight. After which he dodges and proceed to use his own combat dodging MMA Neck strikes and then counter playing with his own knee on the skull (Which also upon contact makes enemies in most cases rendeless). It really depends on how skilled those fighters were cause I doubt none of the them has defeat MMA and Kick Boxing legends in CQC (Close Quarters Combat via pure skill) Kenny hybird style makes him both superior to those thugs in dodging and precision striking.

After copying her skills, and with precog he has the advantage. Plus its a speed equalized match and Yor is the faster character so Yor will be slowed down to Kenny's speed which is Peak Human level.

Since now she is only peak human speed, she can at best avoid his shotgun bullets with her IR, and she would be too busy avoiding gunfire instead of getting close to him which is her only option, and his precog already lets him know where Yor will be so he can shoot with pinpoint accuracy and get a kill.
This argument urghhh.... Read the Versus Thread Rules

• Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower.
    • As a result, Immeasurable characters that get speed equalized retain their ability to travel through time, even if it now isn't via speed anymore.
So Yor can still react to guns even if she is technically slower.

And besides, if Yor somehow loses due to being at a disadvantage from a shotgun she usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against

Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.

Accelerated Development and Power mimicry says hi
Yor's range, poison, pressure points, aura, acrobatics, afterimage creation, instinctive reaction, etc... would like to say hi as well
U debunked urself here with the scan since it shows both of them acknowledging each others strength and nothing about fear haxing her opponent.
Although this actually happens in another scan which u didn't link so fair enough I guess. Do I have to do ur work now
It makes my life easier since I stand alone in arguing for Yor
One is detecting bloodlust and malice which allows her to sense the person's intentions that is whether the person is a hidden threat or not while the other is literally analysing and predicting moves. They are definitely not the same.
They both serve to alerting Yor and Ken to attacks coming at them. Why are so hung on this
None of that can counter Analytical prediction, he himself also has IR so negates hers, and his AD will bridge any skill gap

The shotgun will keep her at bay, letting AD and AP handle the rest

He is not that skilled hence why he needs power mimicry and AD to get to her level and his own IR and precog will help in avoiding her attacks

Time Stop and then INVISIBLE CHAINSAW FTW!!
I feel like we are just going to repeat each other on these points. I will stand by my points and haven't seen anything that changes it.

I will continue to keep my vote for Yor. Whether you vote for Kenny or Yor is up to you.

In Professional wrestling backstage brawls and character video packages gives us info on their training and fighting since (In the wrestling ring supernatural abilites use will result in the match ending as a disqualification) so this is the best scan I have currently
Then there is nothing more to be say on the topic. You know my stance on those abilities.
Omega allows enemies to hit as seen with Tanashi and Jericho fight. After which he dodges and proceed to use his own combat dodging MMA Neck strikes and then counter playing with his own knee on the skull (Which also upon contact makes enemies in most cases rendeless). It really depends on how skilled those fighters were cause I doubt none of the them has defeat MMA and Kick Boxing legends in CQC (Close Quarters Combat via pure skill) Kenny hybird style makes him both superior to those thugs in dodging and precision striking.
And have any of them face trained professional assassins from across the world in a 1 vs 22 battle with the ability to hide themselves from their senses completely and master of their weapons. Are they even capable of wiping an entire military troop by themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back