• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna analyze this right quick and maybe elaborate further as needed.

AP: Superman takes this by several magnitudes

Durability: See AP

Powers and Abilities: Both have a fair share of unique and useful powers. Gonna give a slight edge to superman for intangability. But only by a hair.

Fighting ability: Thor takes this as a trained warrior, especially one who has trained as long as him

Experience: Thor's age alone should give him the edge here.

Speed: This needs equalized. Superman blitzes.

Thor would be able to hurt Superman due to magic, but honestly, with things blood lusted, Superman is likely to just hit him in the face as hard as he can right off the bat or boils his brain or maybe phase through Thor. So I think superman has this pretty candidly. Fight would probably be more fair in character, but for this, I'd say superman takes it 8.5/10.

Huesito88 said:
Actually superman one shots he is 115 stronger then normal Thor at full power
I do not think 115x power difference matters much at all in tier 4-B, the high and low end itself has a difference of over trillion

Never said superman is multi solar system and I am aware that the solar system tier is in the trillions. Just that superman is in a higher level of solar system. That he can one shot Thor. Also yes it does matter if you are 115 times stronger and more durable then the other person at that point you one shot them even with 25 precent of that power. Enless you have crazy haxes to counter that massive strength and durabilty. Which Any haxes Thor has superman is resistance to and has a few that Thor doesn't. One more thing as stated above superman blitzs.

115 is not even 0.000000000000000000000000001% stronger in AP chart, it's a minuscule difference when the magnitude of jules is above 10^30.

Difference can be massive even within the same tier. Yeah, it's a small difference tier-wise, however, it still means that Thor has to hit Superman 115 times for every time he receive a punch.

I know that Jose, so why are you stating what I know of already. Minimal difference in the tier sure but that still 115 stronger superman oneshot Thor period. Doesn't matter that it is a small difference in the tier superman still one shots even if he take this fight half serious.

Kal that's not how it works x number of punches do not equate to x level of ap. Though Thor has magic so he can hurt superman regardless of the much higher durabilty of superman.

Yes it pretty much, ignores superman way higher durability, but it's not enough. Since superman litteraly speed blitzs and one shots and has resistances to all of Thor haxes and then some that Thor doesn't have. So this might not be added.

Monarch Laciel said:
If this is a blitz, why is it being added?
It shouldn't have been. Speed not being equalized, Thor stands 0 chance in a blood lusted fight. So the thread needs adjusted, or probably redone.

Back