• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How strong is Thors mental resist? Deathwing was able to invade the mind of one of azeroths strongest mages the moment he saw him, while hiding it from the Aspect of magic who he was activly talking too at the same time.

Does Deathwing go for it as a default tactic in combat? If not, I think Thor could win this via higher AP I would think, especially with Stormbreaker/Mjolnir - though I'm not sure since I don't think Deathwing has a calc. I also think Thor would land more blows due to his smaller size, and would be far more manoeuvrable than the dragon.

If Deathwing does use his telepathy he wins.

I'll withhold my vote for now.

I don't have the book at hand at the moment. But I think it was instantly since he was really suspicious at the time. Since he is more insane now I would guess he wouldn't open with it. Aslong as he doesn't take Thor serious enough to stop his plans.

The bigger problem i see is the destructive power Thor needs. Deathwing wears a full elementium armor. Which is almost indestructible. Atleast some items call it that and Deathwings armor is even a level about that.

The only way to even harm deathwing was to hit him directly with a weapon which in a blink of an eye can genocide a whole army of blue dragons ( which are the strongest mages in WoW ).

And such a hit would only remove his armor not kill him. And at this point he didn't even start to take the fight serious.

But he needs his armor to not fall apart, taking his armor completely away will slowly kill him.

The question is can Thor hit hard enough to destroy deathwings armor + another hit to make him fall + another hit on this level to unmake deathwing.

And that before Deathwing cast catalysm to destroy the world / just mind crushes Thor.

I would Vote for deathwing since he is a flying Tank , which can destroy the world and who isn't even a living being anymore.

Also all the blood he loses will also attack with him or try to regenerate.

Back