• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yobo's doesn't count, he used speed as an argument in a speed equalized match and Darth Sparhawk's reasoning doesn't make sense.

so I vote and someone says that my vote is invalid. LOL. OK, I agree with Heilergott, she gave solid reasoning and I believe that she is right.

I see that Jason has won, though I do actually have a question about Jason's Gladius. Would it be able to harm Thor since MCU Asgardians are confirmed by Odin to not be actual Gods? I know Jason has this battle based off of his other abilities and hax, but I am curious if his Imperial Gold would work on an alien (for future reference).

Supernatural Metals in Riordanverse seemingly only do not cut A: Humans and B: Animals. It is rather odly explained that they are not "important" enough to be harmed by Celestial Bronce. It is not said this rule applies to Imperial Gold too, but implied.

Even so, Thor is as close to a God as anyone can come without actually counting as God. He even calls himself that. I'd say they would very much count as "important" enough. Considering that even Magicusing people are vulnerable, I'd say so is Thor.

Heilergott said:
Supernatural Metals in Riordanverse seemingly only do not cut A: Humans and B: Animals. It is rather odly explained that they are not "important" enough to be harmed by Celestial Bronce. It is not said this rule applies to Imperial Gold too, but implied.
Even so, Thor is as close to a God as anyone can come without actually counting as God. He even calls himself that. I'd say they would very much count as "important" enough. Considering that even Magicusing people are vulnerable, I'd say so is Thor.
Regardless of titles, Odin himself confirmed that they were not gods in The Dark World, which the only reason why I asked. He's basically a superman that can manipulate lightning and a few other abilities. Being called a god = / = actually being a god.

But the important rule is very interesting. ƒñö

It is a very odd rule, considering that, as it seems, stone, wood and metal are important enough, as is any form of Magic user. It might actually be possible that Humans and normal Animals are the only exeption at all. Riordan, sadly, is not very clear about that one.

Back