• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm too lazy to put in the fancy formating, so time to get right into it.

No, 623 megatons vs 1.31 gigatons is not a stomp. So don't even bring it up.

Pre-Awakened Thor vs Weakened All For One.

Speed is equalized.

Both in character.

Thor is aware of the strength and power gap, along with All For One's stockpile of Quirks.

All For One has no knowledge of Thor.

Victory via death

Who wins and why?

All For One:0

Thor:0

Inconclusive:0

>All For One is aware of Cole's abilities and the nature of his hammer.

I'm not sure how knowing Cole's abilities would help AFO or if he has a hamer ovo

But yeah too much haxx makes this unfair

I'll change the paramatters around, and the Cole part was a mistake, my bad

@Cropfist.

Wrong, that is only a 2.1x difference. And All For One Doesn't fully scale to that anyways. The feat was preformed by All Might with extreme effort before he even gave One For All to Deku. All For One fought the All Might who was literally running off the fumes of his power. All For One is really more like baseline.

All for one has the quirk "search" so he can keep tabs on Thor's location and also find his weak points. I would take All for One over Thor easily. Any lightning thor throws at him with his hammer, he can nullify with that extremly powerful air cannon + springlike limbs + the stregnth x4 and kinetic booster x 3 ability. (As a matter of fact, that ability is so strong, red and black electricity spurt around his arm while he does it)

seems pretty unfair considering all for one dosent know anything. but i think ill vote for the evil boi cause when he realizes the power of thor he likely will use a quirk to counter lightning.

Gargoyle One said:
.....Does he even have a quirk for that.
likely. yaoyorozu easily created a shield to protect her from electricity so why wouldnt AFO have a quirck similar to that? he lived for multiple decades if not centries.

Back